Simulation Hockey League
S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In (/showthread.php?tid=127982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - sakrosankt - 11-27-2022

Hype up happens in your head, you have to be ready for it. Sounds like a boring answer, probably is, but still that's it for me. I think about the good actions I did in previous games and envision how I will do that or similar stuff in that game. Boom, all hyped up for the game.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - Toast - 11-27-2022

To get his team ready to play a full game, Toasty preps a bunch of toast with peanut butter to get the guys their extra protein and ready to give it their all in the game.

Code:

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - mcpumpkin - 11-27-2022

before every game i make sure to bless the team with the power of hockey justice by bringing the group together in a team prayer while listening to creed

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - hotdog - 11-27-2022

pre game hype up ritual more like pee game hype up ritual me and my teammates all gather together and share in a pre-game pee and it gets us so hype and also it's my name philippe eko eel aka P E E pee! can't wait to get called up to atlanta and bring this tradition to my new team @goldenglutes @micool132 @Jepox @RenoJacksonHS

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - boom - 11-27-2022

Sophie Bordeleau has a special pre-game ritual that she performs while getting dressed for each game in the locker room. On the inside of her jersey is a small embroidered pride flag, and while pulling her jersey over her head before every game she'll quickly kiss it. This gives her an opportunity to take a moment and centre in her mind who and what she's playing for.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - ACapitalChicago - 11-27-2022

While Apple Juice and Orange slices are great inbetween periods, John Brown wakes up on game days and proceeds to hype himself up to be prepared to fight for every possible moment spent on the ice

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - Tesla - 11-27-2022

The most important part of the rituals process is that Heinrich hug Ben Jammin. I say that because they are one of the best teammates you could ask for and knowing we have each other's back is a massive boon in the sports world. Beyond that the sacrifice of a mannequin painted in the opposing teams colors into a giant fiery pit. You know the usual stuff.

Code:
Word Count: 67

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - Nike - 11-27-2022

Headphones, loud music, tapping on my own shin pads waiting for the game to start. Hitting the pads to the rhythm puts me on the right track to performing for the boys all night.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - WannabeFinn - 11-27-2022

Before every game Chimkin Wing and KEKW Kekkonen take Jaska Seppälä into the bathroom and give him swirlies until he pukes. No real reason for it but it’s a ritual now.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - sve7en - 11-27-2022

The warmup ritual of Jimmy Wagner is unique to say the least. He sits there staring at a wall for exactly 12 minutes and 24 seconds. No one knows how he tracks the time, but he is impervious to distraction.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - ajwllmsn - 11-27-2022

My pre game ritual is between myself and my skating coach. He helps to get my legs moving before every game so I can glide around easier before all the beers I drink. It’s something I look forward to every game day.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - SewingWithNancy - 11-27-2022

My pregame ritual is pretty simple and straight forward even though many people dont really understand it. Before the game, at some point through out the day, Sean has to listen to Bjork's song Hyperballad and have a glass of orange juice. It doesn't need to be at the same time, or in a particular order. They just have to be completed at some point in the day.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - JNH - 11-27-2022

So pre-game, my ritual is to lie on the floor and stretch. I've been getting pretty bad hip pain lately that extends into my back. My back then causes my stomach to hurt. So if I don't stretch - Hip Hurts.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - Citizen of Adraa - 11-27-2022

You see, I am a min maxer. The logical thing to do before hitting the ice is scouting the lines, seeing the lineup, identifying the weak points, warming up with shots on the weak side of the opponent's goalie, making sure every single advantage is on my side. My teammates call me a fucking nerd, but to be fair, it lets me fully focus on the game and kick anything else but what happens in the next 60 minutes of ice time and being chirped about it is worth it to me.

RE: S68 mPT #1: Dialed In - SouthPaw - 11-27-2022

Nibbles has a special pre-game ritual in which he goes out to the tree behind the arena and buries a new nut after he digs up an old one. I mean come on, he is a squirrel.

Code:
37 words