Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

[Image: hockey-players-dab.gif]
Lots of players have fun pre-game handshakes and rituals with teammates. Some even have a different one with every player on the team!
Your task: Describe a pre-game hype up ritual you have on your own, or with a teammate! 
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, November 27th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2022, 01:09 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Your task: Describe a pre-game hype up ritual you have on your own, or with a teammate!

My pre-game hype up ritual involves a few teammates. It used to be between me and Mat Smith, but since Kev Kevens is part of the Chicago roster now we all share heart eyes with each other in the locker room. 

Also, I give a hug to Dave Heinrich before each a game as well!

(55 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Vaseline Podcalzone will down a shot glass full of ketchup alongside Liam Slate before the team steps onto the ice for warmups. There is likely no legitimate positive nutritional benefit from this consumption of ketchup.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

To channel the spirit of the Greek Argonauts, Seattle gets super greased up and wrestles in the nude in the dressing room before the game. The 5 winners get to be in the starting lineup

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

In the Seattle locker room, everyone partakes in a couple of traditions that are namely sending VAMOS and :beege:ing before games, worked pretty well in S67

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

In Nevada we all get hyped up by playing the Psychosalad remix on full volume while drinking our apple juice and eating the orange slices Jess brings in for between periods

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

When I enter the arena I dance my way into the locker room while listening to some new songs and munch down an energy bar, after that I slide onto the ice with my shoes and do a few laps.. So far 3 other teammates have followed in my footsteps and it's been fun to mix up the moves, a few more and we'll be on America's Got Talent Wink

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

After being traded to the Chicago Syndicate in the offseason, Kevens had the opportunity to create new rituals with the team. He was quickly embraced by the group and already has a ritual of giving heart eye reactions to Mat Smith and James Truong before the game

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

To get hyped up before each game, Roddy slams a cup of black coffee directly before hitting the ice, and always gets in some full-gear ab crunches before heading down the tunnel. Its all about the abs, baby.

[Image: banes.png]

I basically justt dump water on my head and let it freeze then break it so my hair snaps in half and then play video games

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

I go to our state-of-the-art coffee machine in the locker room and have a quiet cup of coffee before the game. Alone of course. Doesn't sound like much hype, but it gets me ready for the game.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I sit in the corner with headphones in, music blasting, alternating between screaming and loudly sobbing. Can't tell which one works better for me, the crying or screaming, so I just do both before every game and it seems to work.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

My pre grame ritual is to bring a piece of Zopf (type of bread) to the locker room and just munch that down whilst listening to the great sounds of Swiss hockey highlights. Always gets me ready to take the ice!

Andy Ceylon simply indulges in gratuitous amounts of Clue Thirst™, the premiere board game brand energy drink, before every game. To make sure that's he's hyper energetic! Since he spent all of last season pretending to be a bot, he didn't have the most interactions with his teammates while doing so.

Caleb Hayden always did a pre-game toast with his fellow goalie teammate. They always squirt some of their water out of the bottle pre game into the air as a fun little ritual.

34 words

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]