Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy (/showthread.php?tid=129031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Jumbobone19 - 02-05-2023

Oh yea thats an easy one for me. Please from Atlanta Inferno from the Atlantic. And replace them with literally any other team. We have had no success against that team really. Even during Baltimores peak we still couldnt get passed them.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Canadice - 02-05-2023

I would like to switch Atlanta from our division as they are always staying at the top with no real inclination to drop. I would like to switch them with Hamilton or Toronto because the Great Lakes dominance time is over.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Rankle - 02-05-2023

Well just to make things easier on myself I think I'd go ahead and remove the Yukon Malamutes from our division and add in the St. Louis Scarecrows. This would pretty much make our division a cakewalk for any future endeavors.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Rotti - 02-05-2023

I would remove the Buffalo Stampede from my division. They are not annoying or our villain or anything they just always are good and its quite pertubing. Please remvoe buffalo thank you.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - sve7en - 02-05-2023

I take Seattle out of our division since all the pacific players are mean and don't like us. We swap with Manhattan so we can still get more SEA-MAN finals.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - AgentSmith630 - 02-05-2023

I would yeet Newfoundland out of the league entirely if I could, however, if I just had to swap them with a team, it would probably be Regina. It's hard to see a team that is struggling automatically make the playoffs, so they should be in a division where that might not be the case.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Ronniewalker - 02-05-2023

I would remove that dastardly Manhattan Rage from out Atlantic division because we’re tired of getting outclassed by their 400 tpe goalies in the playoffs year in year out . We could reolace them with… i don’t know, Texas for all i care …

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - mer - 02-05-2023

I'd get rid of Atlanta because they are good and very strong and our division would be easier. I'd put Minnesota in their place so that I can bully @Evok's SHL team.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - sakrosankt - 02-05-2023

That is pretty easy, I want to get Manhattan Rage out of our division as they tend to have our number for no logic reason. So them out. Don't care about who you bring in, let's say Minnesota as they look like an eternal dumpster fire since I entered the league (good luck on turning things around tho)

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Vandy - 02-05-2023

Remove Seattle, put in Winnipeg. Why? Because I like chaos that's why. Plus you know sometimes we get tired of being dominated and slapped around. Let Seattle slap the Central around for a little while.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Roobacca - 02-05-2023

I would switch Colorado and Maine which would help out with playoff seeding while at the same time forcing Maine and Detroit to play each other a lot more

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - mcpumpkin - 02-05-2023

i remove all the teams and substitute them with american teams like america one and america a and elite america squadron and the united states hockey academy of america

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Air Crou - 02-05-2023

Remove Winnipeg, Add Toronto. We can't beat Winnipeg to save our lives. Toronto is a punching bag and an easy two points every game. You can figure the rest out

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Evok - 02-05-2023

I would officially say goodbye to like, the detroit falcon, and add in the Regina Elk. It's nothing against any of the team and 100% in the optic of trying to make the playoffs.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Leoben - 02-05-2023

I would remove Newfoundland and replace them with Regina just to give us a better chance at reaching the playoffs. No disrespect to Regina but they're struggling right now and we could capitalize on that.