Simulation Hockey League
S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands (/showthread.php?tid=133630)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Jorec - 11-05-2023

I've always loved the Manhattan Rage branding, going all the way back to the early days when they'd just entered the league. The combination of reds, blacks and a bull motif is just dope as hell.

36 words.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Caleb - 11-05-2023

Easily the Edmonton Blizzard to be honest. The fox concept is super cool, and I really think they should stick with it for the a long time

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Toivo - 11-05-2023

Winnipeg has a good branding. Aurora is a good name for a team. SHL isn't the same as other leagues, but in a lot of leagues, it's somewhat rare for teams to not end with the letter S, so that's cool.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Gordon Bombay - 11-06-2023

I really like the Winnipeg Aurora branding. I find it unique and pretty. I really like the teal and white coler scheme. It's a fun branding for a canadian team

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - LampLighter - 11-06-2023

I really enjoyed the branding of the Edmonton blizzard. I like the dark blue and light blue color schemes and I like the way the blizzard is written out on the logo.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - KlusteR - 11-06-2023

I've said many times that I'm a sucker for two-tone blue, so I'd have to give the Edmonton Blizzard a nod on this one. On the Eastern side, I do have a soft spot for phoenixes, so the Atlanta Inferno gets the palm.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - dogwoodmaple - 11-06-2023

I'm a massive fan of the Edmonton Blizzard because it's a regionally appropriate mascot and has a really cool design.  The icy blue is evocative of blizzards and is unique to that franchise which I know they're proud of

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - 39alaska39 - 11-06-2023

I’ve always loved Edmonton’s branding and I think the fox is an amazing look with the snowy colors and everything going on there, works super well overall.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - jsteele14 - 11-06-2023

Of all of the teams in the league I would have to say the team Edmonton Blizzard have one of the top brandings in my eyes. Big fan of the wolf logo and the color scheme seems to suit it quite well.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - eddiesnothere - 11-06-2023

Buffalo probably has what is probably the best and most iconic branding in the league, unchanged and untouched for so long, it's probably the best choice.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - raymond3000 - 11-06-2023

The Edmonton Blizzard have the best branding in the league with a fantastic color scheme and logo. Its just a shame the team is based in Edmonton though.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - NYR73 - 11-06-2023

might be a basic choice but the Winnipeg Aurora and the Edmonton Blizzard have the best branding in my opinion. The colors are great, and I love the logos too. Atlanta Inferno too, I love their black jersey's

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Runningman434 - 11-06-2023

I like the Texas Renegades branding. The monochrome color scheme with the bandit flanked by two hockey sticks is just a cool look in my opinion

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - JaytheGreat - 11-06-2023

Going with a team that I've never played on I'm going to say Winnipeg. They logo and branding really fit with the location and honestly I love the northern lights look along with the color scheme.

RE: S74 mPT#5: Branding Brands - Dindog - 11-06-2023

Gonna have to go with Minnesota just because it’s Minnesota and I GMd in the DSFL for minny so we have to show that hometown support