Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town (/showthread.php?tid=125610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - TheGreatToeJam - 07-25-2022

Egli says that the only frozen treat worth eating is made from Swiss chocolate, made deep in the Alps close to his home town of Lumnezia! ... and lambs testicles. 

Shut up and try it. Coward.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - yosh - 07-25-2022

Vaseline Podcalzone's frozen yogurt would probably have the entire city of Seattle up in arms, as his flavor is, quite literally, plain frozen yogurt. No, not vanilla. Plain. Why? I mean, it's probably one of his favorite treats from childhood in cold Vladivostok. Can you blame him for that?

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - ajwllmsn - 07-25-2022

I've always enjoyed frozen yogurt when going to the movie theaters, that's really the only place I eat it. My frozen yogurt will be a vanilla base, with every single fruit known to man kind. The sour and sweetness of it will make you pass out but just grow up.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Carpy48 - 07-25-2022

We're not going crazy here, we're going with the obvious choice for Harry Carpet and that's "Iced Coffee" of course. Did you really expect anything else? Coffee always works, in any shape or form.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - steveoiscool - 07-25-2022

Sven's yogurt would be named "Best yogurt" and it would just be plain, because if you need any help to be the best then you're not really the best.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - NorwegianDemon - 07-25-2022

The best frozen yogurts are the one with a fresh taste. I would simply two of my favorite fruits, in this case orange and pineapple to get a delicious refreshing favor.

31 words

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Vaxlare - 07-25-2022

Dangle has a Buffalo Wing flavored frozen yogurt. I know it sounds weird and he thought so too. Once he tried it though he knew it should be in stores for everyone to try though.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - hhh81 - 07-25-2022

Baku doesn't do a lot of sweets, but if pushed to have frozen yogurt, he'd probably top it with plaintains--ripe or dried chips--and some coconut. Both are native and beloved in Nigeria.

Note: this absolutely is not what I, or my self insert, Johnny, would touch. I don't have a death wish.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - The Roope Hintz Effect - 07-25-2022

Rylie Versi's 'Banging Chocolate Chip Yogurt' will elevate your taste buds to a higher level. Its just yogurt with crushed up cookies in it but it slaps hard.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - DrunkenTeddy - 07-25-2022

Blouin's favorite flavors are mostly savory, so creating a sweet treat is a bit tricky. I think he would probably call it salted brownie chunk. You'd have vanilla ice cream with chunks of salted brownie throughout.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Crazylemire - 07-25-2022

When it comes to the Wolfpack they have there own Ice cream at local Icecream shop and that has too be his favorite named Wolfpack cream the shops the top selling flavor

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - HoltzFan10 - 07-25-2022

somehow this hasnt been done- cum. cum flavor frozen yogurt. But only the good ones. Like as if the only thing this guy has eaten is pineapple or sumn. It will be the best.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - narb111 - 07-25-2022

Coffee and cake batter flavors combined, with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and hot fudge swirled in. Has to be one of the best flavors I've ever had, and my player surely agrees.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - slothfacekilla - 07-25-2022

BASE PACK is going to go with his favorite flavor of frozen yogurt which is vanilla. He actually does not know what it tastes like because he is just a pack of cards and smearing the yogurt on him really has no effect. But he heard that people like vanilla so that's what he goes with.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - The__Y-man__100 - 07-25-2022

Oles is starting a new protein brand in Yukon. Since there aren’t many local veggies that are grown in Yukon, people resort to Yogurt to help their digestive system operate. Oles buys no-name yogurt, adds some wolf chunks (don’t worry they’ve been cooked and seasoned with love) and that’s how’s The Mighty Yogurt company was born!

Flavours include wild chunk, ice chunk and polar bear chunk with Fur for those who like to keep things on the wild side