Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

A new frozen yogurt concession called "Yogurt Haven" has opened in your home arena! Management is asking every player to come up with their own special flavour so that they have a roster full of tastes to offer the fans on opening day. 
Your task: Create a signature flavour of frozen yogurt! Do you go with your player's favourite delicious flavour, or do you concoct a unique creation that somehow embodies your entire essence?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, July 31st at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Code:
Your task: Create a signature flavour of frozen yogurt! Do you go with your player's favourite delicious flavour, or do you concoct a unique creation that somehow embodies your entire essence?

Ben Jammin's signature flavour of frozen yogurt would to be named "Jammin's Tropical Adventure". This flavour would be strawberry, vanilla swirled together with mangoes added on top! A refreshing treat to enjoy during the hot weather. 

(36 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Manning's favorite flavour of frozen yogurt is strawberries and cream. Not really sure why but those were the first two flavours that come to my mind while I was writing this

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

DWIGHT KNIGHT CREATES POWERTHIRST YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED A GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH FLAVORS LIKE SHOCKOLATE, IT'S LIKE ADDING CHOCOLATE TO AN ELECTRICAL STORMMMMMMM AND RAWBERRY MADE WITH LIGHTING, REAAAAAAL LIGHTING. SPORTS, YOU'LL BE GOOD AT THEM. IT'S AN ENERGY DRINK FOR MEN. YOU'LL BE SO FAST NATURE WILL BE LIKE SLOOOOOOOOOOOW DOWN.

Hayden's favorite frozen yogurt flavor has to be a vanilla swirl. It's basically a combination of his two favorite ice-cream flavors, chocolate and vanilla! Who doesn't love basic chocolate and vanilla?

(31 words)

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

My signature flavour of frozen yogurt would be blueberry muffin. When a regular fruit flavour just isn't good enough, you need to add the fresh flavours of a baked good to give the cold yogurt a sense of freshly baked warmth.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

my signature flavor would be a cherry vanilla because I like cherries and I like vanilla. I don’t actually know what frozen yogurt is like to be honest I’ve never had it

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

Davenport's Dunkaroo Deliciousness, a vanilla ice cream with mini dunkaroo cookies (shaped like pucks) with a chocolate frosting swirl. Honestly if anyone came out with a Dunkaroo ice cream I'd eat it.

Your task: Create a signature flavour of frozen yogurt! Do you go with your player's favourite delicious flavour, or do you concoct a unique creation that somehow embodies your entire essence?

Tom Pedersen’s choice of flavor would be something he would like himself. Perhaps some lingonberry or perhaps he might just go all in batshit crazy and have a smoked whiskey sour flavored frozen yogurt. With alcohol. It would be called Tom’s Yowallbangergurt.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Louise St. Martin's signature flavor of frozen yogurt is a pretty good one. Swiss chocolate mixed with a little bit of Quebec maple flavor and with a little bit of cookie dough mixed in because why not?

38 words

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

William Salming's signature flavour of frozen yoghurt would be strawberries because he likes to eat them when he is at home during summer. They might be tough to find from Seattle but Salming still wants to offer fans some strawberry flavours.

[Image: salming.png]

Jay Cue's flavour has to be, in real Atlanta Inferno style, something really hot. So, please imagine an ice cream with carolina reaper extract flavour. Every scoop will bring tears to your eyes. And ass.

Rikkert Bieman's flavour would be Frozen Yoghurt with bapao flavour. A signature snack he often eats before the game and if that could be incorporated in a frozen yoghurt it would be the bomb.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Spack Jarrow would definitely go with something tropical. Maybe a pine-apple mango with a hint of lime after taste and it would be called "Frozen Jarrow-ohs"

[ 28 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

i think it is pretty obvious what flavour bean is going to pick for this. he has to obviously use beans as his secret flavour to boost all of his dishes

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs