Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town (/showthread.php?tid=125610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - leviadan - 07-26-2022

Burlok's signature flavour would be cinnamon bun. I love those sticky little guys and I miss the days when I could eat them. Seeing others enjoy the flavour I cannot have would bring me some small joy.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - GCool - 07-26-2022

Donair would have to have two flavors swirled into one: donair sauce and donuts. That way, it's a complete toss up when you actually approach the ice cream, which is how defenses feel when they try to face Donair in their own zone. It kinda sounds like one of those twisted Jelly Bean flavors lol

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - adamantium - 07-26-2022

The boys back home always took to calling me Flowers, and I've always been a fan of floral tastes in certain things, so this one's a no-brainer to me: a honey orange lavender frozen yogurt. All of the tangy bite of orange, the complex sweetness of good raw honey, and all of the mild earthiness of the lavender tone. A perfect combination.

Code:
WC: 62

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Bfine - 07-26-2022

The yogurt flavor that would represent my flavor would be Slavanilla. Vanilla is a staple of the yogurt world like Slavakov is a staple of the Pride, and it represents his Siberian upbringing well.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - r1c3bowl22 - 07-26-2022

Borje spent a lot of days in the Swedish forests as a child. Because of this, he became very familiar with wild berries. Now that he's making his own frozen yogurt, he wants to bring it back to his roots. He's mixing wild blueberry and strawberry to make a Berry Blast frozen yogurt.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - CapnCooper - 07-26-2022

When asking for the Dirty Boot Frozen Yogurt Flavor, you are given a cup of half vanilla and chocolate frozen yogurt which is then doused with oreo crumbs. Sitting atop the Oreo dusted swirly treat is a Chocolate Boot filled with caramel.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Leafs4ever - 07-26-2022

I was going to give them a traditional flavour like peanut butter/chocolate, but no. I gave them the unenviable task of creating a grilled cheese flavoured frozen yogurt. To help them, though, I told them I would be the official taste tester until they perfected it. Needless to say, they did it! Go get your Strongo flavoured grilled cheese frozen yogurt now!

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Symmetrik - 07-26-2022

Christian Kinsinger would take no part in making a flavour of frozen yogurt, as frozen yogurt is simply an inferior ice cream, and Kinsinger has absolutely 0 desire to participate in such a thing. Making a flavour of ice cream? Well, now that would be a different story.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - koty_k - 07-26-2022

I feel like different flavors of frozen yogurt with alcohol in it would be freaking awesome. I hope no one steals my idea and makes a lot of money off of it. But, I think that would be an awesome thing for fans at the game to have.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - notoriousTRON - 07-26-2022

Rhys went with a "boozy" flavor that some of these places do. Hard apple cider flavored frozen yogurt sounds amazing. For toppings, Rhys recommends cinnamon with caramel topping

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Gwdjohnson - 07-26-2022

Koivu Kokonut is the newest flavour of ice cream at the new Philadelphia Forge branded ice cream location in Philly. It's not very popular, just like Ricky Koivu, because people don't really like coconut for the most part.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - crutch - 07-26-2022

Jonathan Mercer's specialty yogurt would be a strawberry cheesecake tasting thing. Mercer loves strawberry cheesecake and everyone should be able to enjoy a low calorie version of the GOAT cake

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - StaticShocked - 07-26-2022

Gallen's favorite flavor of frozen yogurt is cookies and cream ice cream mixed with extra Oreos and extra fudge. He eats a serving of it after almost every hockey activity - game, practice, shoot-around, you name it.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - BANACKOCK - 07-26-2022

Mikael Jakobsen recently went to a fair in Edmonton on days off where he got to try Mac and Cheese ice cream and dill pickle flavored cotton candy. This gave him the idea to create something new for the lovers of the item of his choice. He wants to create cheese pizza flavored ice cream. He's pitching the idea, getting the patent and will start making it soon, ok?

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - artermis - 07-26-2022

Frozen yogurt? What's that? Petr only eats super nutritious sludge to get by. If you want a flavor, you can add a your own flavor packets, but the sludge hardly has flavor.