Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town (/showthread.php?tid=125610)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - ZootTX - 07-26-2022

While some will surely come up some kind of extravagant flavor of yogurt, Miguel will still with something fairly simple and go with peanut butter cups in chocolate.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - aleks - 07-26-2022

aleksandr iskandrovs personal, signature flavour of frozen yogurt would most definitely be the flavor of Medovik, a russian cake that goes back to the 19th century.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - AW13 - 07-26-2022

I believe one of the more known tastes when you think of the Mediterranean and Turkey, you think of Acai. So, the new frozen yogurt type will be based around Acai and maybe it is Acai bowl related or something but we would incorporate Enes' Turkish heritage.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - roastpuff - 07-26-2022

It is very simple - Magnus loves surstromming aka stinky fish, so he will make a stinky fish flavour frozen yogurt that is guaranteed to end any chances at a second date should you choose to order it.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Accka - 07-26-2022

MAYO FLAVOUR FROZEN YOGURT!!!! It'll be a mix of mayo and good ol' fashioned vanilla. The real stuff and not the artificial kind. Applies to the mayo aswell.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - Evil_AllBran - 07-26-2022

Evil AllBran in collaboration with The Derek Zoolander Center for Children Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too present their new frozen yoghurt flavour: "Plain"... because these kids got too much shit going on.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - SFresh3 - 07-26-2022

Ryu would concoct a sushi flavored yogurt to remind him of his home in Japan, made with yellowtail fish that would provide adequate amounts of docosahexaenoic acid to stimulate the functions of the brain so Ryu could play better.

Quote:39 words

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - G2019 - 07-26-2022

Sconnie McHits is the kind of guy to walk into a fro-yo place and tear it up. Just straight up add a ton of stuff that doesn't even normally go together. Gummy bears? Check. Sprinkles? Yes please. Gummy WORMS? Aww yeah!

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - gordieboom - 07-27-2022

My flavor yoghurt i would recommend would be healthy almond pistache (diary free). This delicious and healthy frozen yoghurt recipe is almond pistachio flavoured, dairy free, gluten free and plant based. Perfect for a creamy, cold snack or dessert!

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - traphag - 07-27-2022

What is a popular Russian food? Borscht. Don't they make that stuff out of beets? You know, beet flavored frozen yogurt would probably be really good (if you're a hater, I don't wanna hear your hate). So let's go with beet frozen yogurt. It'll be tasty and be an interesting color. Why not?

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - OrbitingDeath - 07-27-2022

The flavour of my version of frozen yoghurt will be lays cheese onion flavor. Even though i dont eat cheese, this is my favorite kind of chips. So why wouldn't it taste good in yoghurt considering i dont like yoghurt. It makes sense to me.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - By-Tor - 07-27-2022

Cookies and creme is good in any mode of dessert. "A Dash of Cookies" would be my yogurt flavor. I guess technically that is mostly melted ice cream, but who's counting.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - CampinKiller - 07-27-2022

Like a lot of things involving Jonathon Hagan, his frozen yogurt flavor would include some alcohol, and the flavor would probably be something akin to the bushwhacker drink of Alabama fame. The Hagan Hitter.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - CaptainCamel - 07-27-2022

Paul Binder's signature flavor would be daddy's beard cotton candy. Nothing hits the spot quite like a daddy's beard cotton candy flavored Hershey's bar.

RE: S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town - JSS331 - 07-27-2022

I would need to go with a Guinness flavored yogurt.  It is one of the best tastes out there and considering my player is officially sponsored by them, it would be natural that I would go in that direction.