Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy (/showthread.php?tid=129031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Frenchie - 02-03-2023

The obvious choice would be to remove NL for easier opposition. But we don't do that, its not the Kraken way. Instead, we remove the weakest team (sorry Whalers fans) and replace it with the best team (bring on the skree) to assert dominance and prove we're superior.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - the5urreal - 02-03-2023

This is my 6th season in the SHL and the Central Division has consistently had at least two of the top teams in the league so it is routinely tough to compete. To maintain the NOLA rivalries with Chicago and Texas and for the divisions to remain somewhat sensible, I'd probably swap Winnipeg with Calgary.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - tweedledunn - 02-03-2023

I would remove the Chicago Syndicate from the Central Division, demote them to the SMJHL and bring up the Detroit Falcons because I think that would be funny, and let's go Redwings!

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Fantobens - 02-03-2023

Take out New England and replace them with Chicago. Why? Why not? Chicago touches a lake. I don’t really want them in the division but you asked.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - McAl95 - 02-03-2023

As a Blizzard player, I'd remove Seattle from our division. Why? They're good. I'd replace them with Baltimore who are not having a great year currently

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - slothfacekilla - 02-03-2023

I would remove the Manhattan Rage from our division and add in New England because the Rage always seem to have the Forge's number and then the rivalry with New England could be wild with Luke popping into the Forge discord

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Arkz - 02-03-2023

Chicago is gone from the division, simply because I'm tired of finishing behind them in the standings every other season. In their place, I'll put Hamilton for the revenge factor.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - TheGreatToeJam - 02-03-2023

As much as I love a good rivalry, if there is anyone that needs to get turfed from our division it's Calgary. Calgary stinky. Really stinky. Gross.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Accka - 02-03-2023

Since I'm on New England, I'll choose Hamilton, no, actually that's too easy of an answer.. I'll kick out Buffalo. Why? cause they've been too good for too long. Kick out of the league completely honestly

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Otrebor13 - 02-03-2023

I'd like to get rid of Newfoundland and add St Louis. I think it's pretty self explanatory just to get the current weakest team in the league in our division so we could hopefully get more wins by playing them more.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - HoltzFan10 - 02-03-2023

I would replace seattle and put in hamilton to play my former teammates from vancouver!!! also to have edmonton, my team, be second in the division!! it would be super awesome

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Leatherneckmike - 02-03-2023

I do not remove any teams from my division because with most any other team we wouldn't be winning our division! Although St. Louis could get switched in for Yukon I suppose it'd make our lead bigger. 

39 words

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Lime - 02-03-2023

i would remove the montreal patriotes from existence and then replace them with chicago because the great lakes will rise again and terrorize the league for decades to come

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - downer - 02-03-2023

While Great Falls is off to a bit of a rocky start, we're still leading our division with games in-hand. With that said, I'd swap Regina and Kelowna, but only because I like their goal song.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Hoovuh - 02-03-2023

As an Anchorage player, I would like to remove Detroit from our Division. They are currently leading the Michael Fitted Divsion with a ridiculous +59 goal difference. So i'd replace them with a rebuilding team like Regina so we can pick up some potential easier points.