Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy (/showthread.php?tid=129031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Ragnar - 02-03-2023

Well the fucking divisions change every single season in the SMJHL and it's fucking stupid so what I'd do is get rid of divisions altogether in the SMJHL.

In the SHL, I'd get rid of Hamilton. Not because they're good, but because I hate them and their team should be dissolved and gone forever.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Ferda - 02-03-2023

I would remove the Minnesota Monarchs from the Simulation Hockey League because they have failed to live up to their name for only winning 3 Challenge Cups in the entirety of the franchise's existence. The rebrand has only made them worse because they are anything but a monarch. If anything, they are the Minnesota Peasants.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Pickle Juice - 02-03-2023

I would remove whatever team is in front of seattle or just behind seattle.  Is chicago in our division?  Move them, they have our number this season.  We don't need them anyway.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - RAmenAmen - 02-03-2023

Stepping into my J GM shoes for a minute, I'd remove any of the other three teams from our division (Detroit, Colorado, and Anchorage), and replace them with Regina or St. Louis. If the season ended today, two teams at .500 or better would miss the playoffs, while teams under .250 would qualify, which highlights the worst aspect of the SMJHL playoff setup.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - natedoeshockey - 02-04-2023

Patya am wanting for remove Chicago and replace with Montreal. This way, Patya am can play more games against good friends. This make Patya many happies, and hopefully friends of Patya many happies too.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - SpartanGibbles - 02-04-2023

It's simple really, I remove Yukon and replace them with the mysteriously missing Anaheim Outlaws. No one would be any wiser and the league would be better off.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Festinator - 02-04-2023

Well i mean i suppose for the best for the argos, i would ship off the next best team in the division in calgary, and then i would bring in hamilton so we can beat on them while their rebuilding to boost our egos before they rise to power again.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Thelastheraclid - 02-04-2023

I would remove the Manhattan Rage from the Atlantic Division. They seem to have Philadelphia's number in the postseason, so it would be nice to just take a different path toward the cup. I would replace them with the San Francisco Pride just so we could have more opportunities to pump up stats.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - hotdog - 02-04-2023

we have removed the Manhattan Rage and replaced them with the Minnesota Monarchs because both team locations start with the letter M and we won't have to realphabetize too much stuff this way

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - thedangazone - 02-04-2023

I would remove Chicago and replace them with Minnesota so that our schedule would be easier each season. More wins to help us let more people down in the playoffs even harder.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Bruins10 - 02-04-2023

I think with my player being forced to join the SHL next season, I would love to eliminate Atlanta from our division so it gets a little easier and then add San Francisco since they are dead last in the league

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - PremierBromanov - 02-04-2023

We will remove Yukon and replace them with St Louis. It's not fair that we have only one team with under .250 point percentage, we should have two.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Matty86 - 02-04-2023

I would remove Winnipeg, because they're in first place, and I would replace them with Baltimore, because they have the least amount of points in the league and we could rack up some points against them.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - TacocaT 2 - 02-04-2023

I would swap out the currently conference leading Seattle Argonauts and introduce the last place Baltimore Platoon. Remove the western conference's best, and add the eastern conference's worst.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Bonk - 02-04-2023

If Hugh Manius had his way, he would remove the Anchorage Armada for the simple reason that they passed on him the draft. Who do they think they are?

Words 29