Simulation Hockey League
Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Suspensions/Punishments (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=226)
+---- Thread: Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result (/showthread.php?tid=121879)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - _Blitz_ - 02-06-2022

02-06-2022, 05:10 PMRagnar Wrote: Thread team:

Everyone who has replied except @Capt_Blitzkrieg
Harsh but fair.

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Slappydoodle - 02-06-2022

Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - WannabeFinn - 02-06-2022

Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Shylo_Moxii - 02-06-2022

02-06-2022, 07:11 AMGeekusoid Wrote: “From Manager to Miscreant:  The Izzy Story on tonight’s 60 minutes “
"tonight on first 48"

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Toast - 02-06-2022

Can we extend it past a week?

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - boom - 02-06-2022

02-06-2022, 06:32 PMToast Wrote: Can we extend it past a week?
Suspended? Kick him off the tour, Doug!

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Shylo_Moxii - 02-06-2022

Alright been awhile since I have been here. There is 2 parts to the story always has always will BUT you have to consider the past. Whether or not he was intentional about this or not. It was not represented well on Izzy himself. As a GM or former GM and with the other jobs Izzy has had here. He as apart of the core SHL. He needs to act professional in that regard. Whether he cornered someone or not obviously what he did made the Suspension happen. As a GM you are supposed to represent your players with respect and as equals. Whether this was with the best of intentions league took it the opposite way.

Now all we can do is wait to see if it gets Appealed, and also what is he going to do coming out of this and his prior actions. I'm not going to stand on either side of this because it's always going to cause turmoil. Which is what has already transpired here. If this forum is going to get any better and less toxic. You gotta stop having these heated arguments about something that has already been dealt with. It's not about you and it's not about the person you are arguing with. This is between Mike, Valor, and the HO. So leave it to them.

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Ragnar - 02-06-2022

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - JumpierPegasus - 02-06-2022

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Ragnar - 02-06-2022

Gorlab is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - trella - 02-06-2022

mike glizzy

02-06-2022, 07:12 PMRagnar Wrote: Gorlab is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity
This but unironically

02-06-2022, 06:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league
Agreed!

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - wumaduce - 02-06-2022

02-06-2022, 06:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

I fully agree. I hope he stays away from this league. Cheers

RE: Mike Izzy Punishment - Acsolap - 02-06-2022