Simulation Hockey League
Da Challenge Cup - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: Graphics (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Da Challenge Cup (/showthread.php?tid=87772)

Pages: 1 2

Da Challenge Cup - Wasty - 07-14-2018

[Image: oJj9yeE.png]

Mini Version:
[Image: Y2JxiyF.png]

Even Smaller Version:
[Image: P7TXfhq.png]

I posted in the SHL Discussion thread but just wanted to post it here since it's a league graphic.

RE: Da Challenge Cup - CptSquall - 07-14-2018

All Hail.

RE: Da Challenge Cup - King - 07-14-2018

I love you

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Vik - 07-14-2018

Amazing work

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Wasty - 07-14-2018

Thanks everyone!

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Schultzy - 07-14-2018

Terrific as always!

RE: Da Challenge Cup - InciteHysteria - 07-14-2018

The best part is that you put the dates so we could see the Los Angeles win on the cup. Bout time for you to win another one. But only if the deal means Toronto wins one right after. Sorry we couldn't do it in S39. :(

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Samsung virtual assistant - 07-14-2018

I demand a 3d version so you can spin it around!

RE: Da Challenge Cup - .bojo - 07-14-2018

07-14-2018, 06:28 PMSmegKingma Wrote: I demand a 3d version so you can spin it around!

I thought about doing a shitty low poly version that resembled the Stanley cup, but this one is pretty hard lol

RE: Da Challenge Cup - WannabeFinn - 07-14-2018

wow Wasty i wanna kiss you on the mouth

RE: Da Challenge Cup - artermis - 07-15-2018

Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Wasty - 07-15-2018

07-15-2018, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote: Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

Well in the design just the team names and years they won are engraved on the cup. All they would need to do is take the ring off the trophy, engrave the team name/year and then put it back on. As for names on the trophy unfortunately for graphic purposes there’s just no space to do so and I ain’t doing that work lol.

RE: Da Challenge Cup - galatix - 07-15-2018

ooooooooooooooo pretty

RE: Da Challenge Cup - artermis - 07-15-2018

07-15-2018, 05:12 PMWasty Wrote:
07-15-2018, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote: Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

Well in the design just the team names and years they won are engraved on the cup. All they would need to do is take the ring off the trophy, engrave the team name/year and then put it back on. As for names on the trophy unfortunately for graphic purposes there’s just no space to do so and I ain’t doing that work lol.

No that's def a sufficient answer, I didn't zoom enough to see there were only teams not players, but even then I imagine we're getting somewhat close to needing a 2nd ring? Or at least at some point in the next dozen or so seasons Laughing

RE: Da Challenge Cup - Wasty - 07-15-2018

07-15-2018, 09:56 PMartermis Wrote:
07-15-2018, 05:12 PMWasty Wrote:

No that's def a sufficient answer, I didn't zoom enough to see there were only teams not players, but even then I imagine we're getting somewhat close to needing a 2nd ring? Or at least at some point in the next dozen or so seasons  Laughing

Well imagine this just one side and that fit 32 winners so the other side has only 10 winners and the left side of the first winners so I would imagine each ring could fit maybe 64? Seasons depending on the winners team names. Then I’d say after 64 seasons they would take that ring off and start with S65 then take the old ring out that in the SHL HOF and then 65+ would last until S130