Create Account

Da Challenge Cup
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 08:50 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: oJj9yeE.png]

Mini Version:
[Image: Y2JxiyF.png]

Even Smaller Version:
[Image: P7TXfhq.png]

I posted in the SHL Discussion thread but just wanted to post it here since it's a league graphic.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

All Hail.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I love you

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Amazing work

Need a sig :-/

Thanks everyone!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Terrific as always!

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

The best part is that you put the dates so we could see the Los Angeles win on the cup. Bout time for you to win another one. But only if the deal means Toronto wins one right after. Sorry we couldn't do it in S39. :(

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

I demand a 3d version so you can spin it around!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-14-2018, 06:28 PMSmegKingma Wrote: I demand a 3d version so you can spin it around!

I thought about doing a shitty low poly version that resembled the Stanley cup, but this one is pretty hard lol

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

wow Wasty i wanna kiss you on the mouth

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

07-15-2018, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote: Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

Well in the design just the team names and years they won are engraved on the cup. All they would need to do is take the ring off the trophy, engrave the team name/year and then put it back on. As for names on the trophy unfortunately for graphic purposes there’s just no space to do so and I ain’t doing that work lol.

ooooooooooooooo pretty

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

07-15-2018, 05:12 PMWasty Wrote:
07-15-2018, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote: Question: If there are engravings on the rings, is the ring just swapped out every few years?

Well in the design just the team names and years they won are engraved on the cup. All they would need to do is take the ring off the trophy, engrave the team name/year and then put it back on. As for names on the trophy unfortunately for graphic purposes there’s just no space to do so and I ain’t doing that work lol.

No that's def a sufficient answer, I didn't zoom enough to see there were only teams not players, but even then I imagine we're getting somewhat close to needing a 2nd ring? Or at least at some point in the next dozen or so seasons Laughing

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

07-15-2018, 09:56 PMartermis Wrote:
07-15-2018, 05:12 PMWasty Wrote:

No that's def a sufficient answer, I didn't zoom enough to see there were only teams not players, but even then I imagine we're getting somewhat close to needing a 2nd ring? Or at least at some point in the next dozen or so seasons  Laughing

Well imagine this just one side and that fit 32 winners so the other side has only 10 winners and the left side of the first winners so I would imagine each ring could fit maybe 64? Seasons depending on the winners team names. Then I’d say after 64 seasons they would take that ring off and start with S65 then take the old ring out that in the SHL HOF and then 65+ would last until S130