Create Account

S63 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=416287 PBE Affiliate

Our top 5 play list, (well at least the ones in my group) is...
1. Twisted Transistor - Korn
2. Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
3. Imperial March - Cell Dweller
4. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
5. We are the Champions - Queen

We get really pumped up and ready to tear into the other team at the beginning, bouncing around and slamming into the wall from the first two songs, it can get kind of crazy.  And then we all put on our helmets like we are Storm Troopers from Star Wars, we start crashing into the boards again like we're bumper cars and kicking someone off the track.  Then at the very end we do some slow laps, especially if we are at home for the fans, to We are the Champions, because obviously, we are the champions... of the world.  We get so pumped up and so ready to go out and beat our opponent, no matter who it is, but especially if it's Anaheim! Let's go Colorado Raptors!

Putting the aux cable in my hand has been considered dangerous by teammates of mine in the past, but I think I've got something set up for them that will get them ready to go for the game

1. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

This one is a great one to get the boys fired up. Start em up with something nice and catchy, and who doesn't want to sing along to the BANANAS part. Easy crowd pleaser

2. You make me - Avicii

This is a big party song, get the heartbeat up for everyone. A classic edm beat and riff that will bring back slot. Get the kids fired up before the gear goes on for warm up, bring the party vibe

3. Angus McFife - Gloryhammer

Time to get everyone ready to charge into battle. Starting off with some power metal with nice clean vocals. Follow the lead of the prince of Fife into battle

4. Hand of Blood - Bullet for my Valentine

Something heavier again. Get everyone fired up and ready to go out there and throw some bodies. Just about ready to step on the ice, time to get that mindset in

5. I got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Finish it off with something fun, get the smiles rolling so everyone looks nice for the camera while stepping on the ice. Tonight's gonna be a good night with a Nevada win.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

PBE PT

First up, we are listening to I'm sexy and I know it. We believe in having a positive attitude in all we do. Look good, feel good, play good.

Next one on the list is Grinning Like A Barracuda. It's a pretty silly song but it's fun and so is hockey. This song is good for slump busting; gets the blues right out of your system.

Now we go Downton with Neil Young. This song is helpful because it reminds us that we are supposed to work the puck down the middle. It is also very catchy.

Let's Get It On is the fourth entry on our list. Silky, smooth and pleasant af just like Rashford. This banger really gets the blood pumping before a big game.

Lastly, we have Roots by Carmanah. This song reminds us to keep our feet moving and not to grow roots as it were.

Those are the five songs that have a lot of meaning to me and my teammates. We definitely listen a lot of different stuff outside of these ones but I liked this list.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

#1 Welcome to the Jungle: We play this song at the start of all of our games. Hypes up everyone, and gets them excited before we hit the ice. Nothing quite like hitting the ice to a little Guns N’ Roses.
#2 In the Air Tonight: One of the best songs to listen to. Calm and easygoing until the drums come in. Easily one of the best songs in all circumstances, and fits into the hockey locker room easily.
#3 Thunderstruck: It’s one of ACDC’s finest songs, and it is amazing to listen to. It is a classic sports song to be played to pump up everyone, so it fits right in.
#4 Seven Nation Army: Again, a classic sports song. Anyone who has gone to a sporting event knows the song, and its effect over everyone. The beat is amazing.
#5 Good Ol Hockey Game: Do I really need to explain why this is included?

[Image: tns-LIST.jpg]

[Image: Wally.png]