Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Russo will be my third SHL player, my last one being Vratislav Zbynek 

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
When it comes to media, I normally write one or two big pieces towards the start of each season to ensure that I have enough money to buy full equipment and maintain top training

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I coach and play soccer, favourite game atm is Fortnite, Miss Vickey's Salt and Vinegar or Ruffles All-Dressed, and Go Bruins Go!

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
4 seasons at least. I have some ideas about mayyybbbbbbe seeing about 5, but definitely 4+

Show us your cute pets. 
None of my doggo on my laptop  Stfu

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5...60swp.webp

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
For sure! I"ve heard great things about the team!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Draft me

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by Beaty - 06-29-2018, 06:33 PM