Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Nope! Never, but I do play EHM online which I've heard is somewhat similar and that's why the reddit thread advertising this peaked my interest.

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
Well I certainly can't "no-life" this, but I can definitely be active. I don't have super consistant hours and schedules as a 15 year old haha, but I should be able to get on almost every day. And I can write up a quick media thread or two often to get that sweet sweet TPE.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Well I have school, but not right now as it's summer! I really enjoy the game EHM which makes me think that in the distant future when I'm a veteran of SHL I might be interested in becoming a GM. If you don't know about EHM I highly recommend checking it out. It's a super in-depth and in my opinion more fun version of EA's NHL series GM mode. You can't play the games though, your duties are GM and tactics based. Trades, personnel, etc. I'm a Sabres and Penguins fan, so I have high doses of joy and back-breaking disappointment. I live in the twin-cities so I also cheer on the Wild, and I was born in Central California so I also have a soft spot for San Jose. I follow the entire NHL closely as a whole. 

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
No idea! I'm new and I don't know what it's going to be like. Obviously my goal is to make SHL but I want to make sure my player is developed well and not rush in and get destroyed. If most people elect to spend 2-3 seasons then I can see myself probably doing that as well, but I can't say for sure to be honest haha. I just have no idea what I'm jumping into. 

Show us your cute pets.
[Image: 6LblJPD.jpg]
[Image: NJ1dDh9.jpg]

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.
[Image: Tujr3rE.jpg]

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Absolutely! I'd love to be a Falcon!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
If the Falcons are looking for a physical, mobile defensive D-man who will shutdown the opponent at all costs I'm your guy! And I'll do anything to win.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by Daddydonkers - 07-06-2018, 12:38 AM