Create Account

S63 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

So this is my 5 song pregame hype playlist. First on the list I’d have to put levels by avicii. All you have to do is listen to the song and you’ll understand why it’s here. It’s the perfect lockeroom hype song. Second I’m going to say enter sandman by Metallica. One of my favorite athletes is Mariano Rivera and this was his walkout song. It’s the perfect entrance song for any athlete. Third I’m going to have to say thunderstruck by AC/DC. I know it’s the most overplayed song in sports, but it is definitely over played for a reason. Fourth I’m going to put till I collapse by Eminem. There’s just something about Eminem rapping that can really pump up a crowd and team no problem. And last but not least let’s put the outsiders by Eric church on this list because everybody can always use a little country in their lives

Messages In This Thread
RE: S63 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Ant - 02-02-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: S63 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Dindog - 02-04-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: S63 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by AW13 - 02-04-2022, 04:09 PM