Create Account

Get a Click Bot to Run the Sim on YouTube

05-17-2022, 03:10 PMluke Wrote: I mean, you can say just click, but the error handling would be very paepae to figure out. Like Evok said the sim can crash randomly, among other errors it can have. For me personally I’d rather have the devs focus on other projects than this one. Especially since the simmers do a decent enough job.

I guess in not having hands-on experience with this sim I definitely overlooked what kind of issues can occur before even starting the sim itself. When I originally thought of this I was under the assumption that the files had been audited/etc. already and then the sim would take place at a certain time predictably every day. But yeah, the more I look at it and from some constructive feedback, doesn't seem plausible or really worth it considering the clicking bit is the easiest part and something a human is very capable of doing while interacting with chat, etc.

I'll certainly own up to having a bad idea! I appreciate people taking the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get a Click Bot to Run the Sim on YouTube - by GCool - 05-17-2022, 03:14 PM