Create Account

Portal... Good or bad for the league?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 06:14 AM by luke. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, for the cup winners if you read the claims task for season predictions here - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3413598

On thé forum it will explain exactly what that cup predictions came from

Also to harp on
Code:
However, now I don't know where I got that TPE from. So now there are some trust issues and just a bit of chaos. Thinking of losing some TPE just because some people who take care of it is careless.
The only difference between on the forum tpe and on the portal tpe is that you don’t have to manually claim it.

That was a MAJOR turnoff for a lot of users. Along with figuring out how to do an activity check and training. It’s one of the main reasons why people went inactive so quickly.

That being said, obviously it’s a new system. There will be kinks to work out in order to get people all the info in a timely fashion.

I don’t know anyone who hasn’t like the portal until now. Everyone I talked to and seen either on the forum or discord loved the portal. So if anyone else doesn’t like it please let me know. We can talk why it’s bad for you and see how we can fix it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portal... Good or bad for the league? - by luke - 09-12-2023, 06:07 AM