Create Account

San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2024, 02:26 AM by SDCore. Edited 1 time in total.)

03-18-2024, 10:52 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: 2 weeks was the deadline to have your expansion app/proof of concept done, considering its not even offseason yet there's a longer deadline than that for having everything finalized and announced.

Dragged is pretty harsh to say considering a lot of it was criticism that turned out to be true, and the feedback has now resulted in a better logo being drafted up as a result.

While I agree the end result is that I am reworking this and it will be human made. This whole thread made something I was excited about make me feel like absolute shit all day and ignore people in my real life. So while, it may not have been intended to be dragged or dog piling. There is a real human at the end of this side of the computer. The sarcasm and calling into question my ability or want to talk to a real human was insulting.

So yeah, the end result will be a more positive experience, but it made me feel like shit and have a bad day and ultimately that's not a good thing. Whether or not the "criticism" was true, it was not really nice or positive. There were some exceptions, but overall it's is what I've come and learned to expect and accept from this site.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Messages In This Thread
San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement - by SDCore - 03-18-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement - by SDCore - 03-19-2024, 01:34 AM