Create Account

San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement

03-19-2024, 11:48 AMJURT Wrote: Idk feels pretty easy for someone to avoid typing a sarcastic comment, and even easier to not hit send on it. Maybe I don't have the same definition of "inevitable" tho

Inevitable is just an expectation and I think it would be delusional to expect everyone to be nice or to not expect a single person to not make a sarcastic comment. Like Gabe said, everyone is free to say their piece. So yes, a handful of sarcastic comments is inevitable. 

This is more so to Corey than anything but as a designer myself, criticism is one of the best ways to improve and sometimes it is just harsh. It is just about having the right mindset towards looking at it as a way to improve. That isn't to say you can't take criticism (or sarcastic jokes) personally but as mentioned, sarcastic comments are inevitable so might as well use it for a positive which I think is happening here.

Messages In This Thread
San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement - by SDCore - 03-18-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement - by Grum - 03-19-2024, 12:38 PM