Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs

03-27-2024, 08:11 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: How this ended up being was not my intention and I'll admit my own fault and for that I am truly sorry.
Respectfully, I really don’t know that I understand what your intention was, other than to stir up controversy. The issue at hand happened a season ago (like, 2 real life months ago). At that point, there was a call for this question to be removed by many of the same people in here using the same arguments that were countered before.

Truly, genuinely, what did you expect to have changed this time? Your original post in this thread really didn’t bring anything new to the debate. You brought forward this notion of a silent majority hating the question and now for the second time in a row, the community at large has disagreed.

Not only that, but you doubled and tripled down, calling for an impeachment of all SHL and SMJHL HO and Commissioners. 

I appreciate that you’re trying to admit fault and own up to your mistakes, but this honestly feels more like an “I’m sorry you’re upset” than “I’m remorseful for doing this shitty thing that.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs - by MrPresident - 03-27-2024, 09:20 PM