Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs

in defense of any such questions posed by gms as a gm myself ignoring any political nature or anything of the such, some drafts can have as many as 60-100 people in them, you are not always able to scout all of them or reach them through discrod and especially J gms want to draft everyone they can to give them a chance so that is a quick and easy way to reach all members of the draft class with something they consider personally important. i don't believe a no should get you crucified and simply saying no has never had that happened either from what ive seen. the situation in which i think you are referring caused a DND because of their abrasive and combative response, not because they said no. once again though it is a gm's call to make a DND if they feel differently then the person and i dont think HO should be impeached for that. thats insane

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to Remove Polarizing Questions from PTs - by sliceruser - 03-27-2024, 10:24 PM