Create Account

Independent Suspension/Punishment Appeals Team

The lack of one seemingly hasn't been a big deal up until now. Maybe that's due to the lack of traction punishments get but it's evident to me that more than a few people think SMJHL HO came down extra hard on ANA due to a technicality and a bit of tampering.

I think we're big enough to pay 3 or so folks outside of HO in either league to arbitrate appeals as they come in. Wouldn't be much work really, could pay per appeal received or per season - kind of like the Dept of Player Safety in the NHL except it would be punishments they discuss not injuries. Even if a majority of rulings side with the HO, it would provide external oversight that we don't have now.

Tell me I'm wrong or something, I think it's a good idea.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Messages In This Thread
Independent Suspension/Punishment Appeals Team - by Carbine - 01-23-2020, 08:14 PM