Create Account

Get a Click Bot to Run the Sim on YouTube

05-17-2022, 01:48 PMAcsolap Wrote: So easy you could build it yourself!

I'm not really sure how to interpret this. I don't mean any offense. I'm just asking for a frank discussion among people who have created things like this before. I have, but for different games. Java-based applet games that have exactly one X by X screen that may or may not have pointers at certain times.

I don't know the workflow for GMs to simmers and how line changes get communicated. I don't know if the burden of the mistakes should rest entirely on the simmers - or even at all! It might be as dumb as a line of Discord messages that GMs expect simmers to flawlessly copy into some other place they're downloading. Maybe paying them more and more is not the answer; maybe making their jobs easier was the answer all along.

So while I appreciate you taking the time to type this out, I apologize if any of my flippant remarks implied this wasn't a more-than-half serious suggestion on my part. I want to see a flawless sim like back in STHS. I want to be able to rely on the scores and timing and things, as though that's the entire point of playing the game. Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get a Click Bot to Run the Sim on YouTube - by GCool - 05-17-2022, 01:52 PM