Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Yea i played in one a while ago. (like 5 years or so ago)

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?

Not sure yet. I might write some.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I'm a gamer and sports guy, my diet consists of popcorn and i'm a Montréal Canadiens fan (poor me).

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Depends on the situation. I'm willing to take advises on that.

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

Yes sir.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

I'm ready for our first group shower.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by NH4JP - 07-08-2018, 12:09 PM