Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 07:11 PM by KillTheArchitect.)

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

I have absolutely zero sim experience.

[b]To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? [/b]

I plan to be quite active. I want to chat in discords and have good buddies, I want to write articles and really dive into the deep end. Easily see myself putting lots of hours in.

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

I am in school full time, work part-time and love to play video games and play d&d. FORTNITE! Toronto Maple Leafs.

[b]you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

I honestly will spend as much time in junior as I can. I've seen lots of people say it's a whole bunch of fun in junior vs. the SHL.

[b]Show us your cute pets. [/b]

I don't have any cute pets sadly:(

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/...n_it_brad/

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

If I'm being honest, no. I have my heart set on another.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

You all matter and you're beautiful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by KillTheArchitect - 07-08-2018, 07:06 PM