Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

Sea jebus is definitely the book worm on the Knights. He reads the lord of the rings and star wars novels. I believe he is escaping from reality.

@RAmenAmen is definitely the book worm. Like during TV breaks he comes to the bench and just whips out like Lord of the Rings or the Wheel of Time and reads like 3-4 pages then goes back to the net.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Paul Koivu on the New England Wolfpack isn't on Jolmi Koivu's team, but being brothers he knows that Paul is easily the biggest nerd in the Simulation Hockey League
(31 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Jon St. Ark is that nerd. Plane fights are long and there's only so much time that you can spend watching movies or television shows. Given the amount of time that he's on the plane, he usually makes his way through fantasy series.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

It's probably the entire team, to be honest. Everyone's first instinct seems to be to point directly at themselves, which is fair, but I'm thinking Vik is too preoccupied with his impending call up to read. If he had to choose, it would easily be QCC's newest owlet and goaltender Net Man. He's already riding the bench a lot, so why not use some of that time to read?

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Oh dude it is absolutely me. I literally have Jon Meacham's And There Was Light book on my desk in arm's reach right now. I fucking love reading and do it every chance I get, it actually used to be a problem when I was younger

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@hhh81 is definitely the biggest book nerd on Baltimore. Dude definitely reads whenever he gets the chance, he's always got a to be read list handy. I gotta say I am jealous, I need to get back into reading as well

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

It's me, I'm the nerd reading the books on the plane. I'll read anything with a good mystery in it. I love trying to figure out the clues through each chapter and cracking the case. It keeps my mind fresh.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

That would probably honestly be me, so I would not pin the blame on anyone else. More than likely GK would be reading a book while on the plane ride and it would likely be theoretical physics. (37 Words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I was gonna say its me, but the real nerd on our team is definitely our rookie Luca Pane. He even said so himself a few posts ago.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Jay O'Neil is by far the biggest nerd on our team he is always on his phone reading and reciting random factoids about Star Wars from Wookiepedia, it never ends.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Tomas tends to spend most of the plane trip with a book as it is a great way to make time just fly by. It could be anything from fiction to non-fiction.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Me, currently reading "The Forever War".  Is it good?  Eh, I wish I liked it more than I actually do.  I feel like I am kind of forcing myself to read it at this point unfortunately.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Given the explicit use of the term nerd I am going to go with Dave Heinrich as he is the only member of the Chicago Syndicate whose name includes all the letters required to spell nerd. Combined with the fact that I am the user behind Dave and I not only thought to look for that fact, but went through the effort to double-check it I think we as a tandem certainly qualify. Thank you for your time.

Code:
Word Count: 78

Chimkin Wing is a big reader, but he almost exclusively reads books about working out and bodybuilding techniques, to aid him in his eternal quest to become swole af

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]