Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

I was fortunate enough to experience the playoffs my very first season on my juniors team. We weren't the best team in the league but we fought and scrapped our way into a spot, ultimately coming up short, but I'd still call that season a huge success for how young the team was.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

My first couple seasons in the J were pretty rough, just barely squeaking into the playoffs with the Grizzlies my first season, and then missing them the second.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

On my first player I was fortunate enough to win a Four Star Cup, a Challenge Cup, and two gold medals. The most exciting was probably the four star with Vancouver just because I was still pretty new to the league, but all of them brought some pretty fun vibes to the locker room.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

I... actually can't think of my first playoff experience in the league. I'm pretty sure that when I joined in S54 all the teams in the J made playoffs, but I don't recall any details of a playoff run until I was co-GM in KEL and we won it all in S58.

I first experienced playoffs with the Whalers and it was a pretty good one! I think we got knocked out in the third round, but we had a strong regular season that year and barely missed winning the cup. Hoping to hoist it in my last season before my player graduates up to the SHL, but will definitely be a long shot given our season record.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

S30, all the SMJHL teams made the playoffs still. The Raiders were last place in the regular season but went on a great playoffs run and we ended up winning the Four Star Cup, so satisfying.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

It was my first season in the Simulation Hockey League back in S44, GM sells everything and its just misfits and rookies and we end up in the finals for some reason

The first time I went into the play-offs was in my first post-draft J-season. Going all the way to the semi-finals, before losing against the Maine Timber. Who would have known that Chicken would lose in the semi-final of the J-league a total of 4 times, the first 3 of which against the Maine Timber.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

I was introduced to the playoffs apart of one of the most talented teams in the history of the J's - Newfoundland. And let me tell you, our post season dominance has been fun to watch. Got me a cup!  Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

The first playoffs for me were the s73 Junior playoffs with yukon and at that point yukon had lost 3 semi finals in a row so when we reached there the LR was joking on that we would lose and continue the streak (spoiler alert we did) thats about it

[Image: cVahF90.png]

I think it might have been season 23. Took New England to it's first cup. That team was so stacked. Carter O Callahan led the way, with Kaspars Tszitsling, and a lot of young talent like Nathan Russell, Ben Reid, and of course, Niklas Wikstrom.

If i recall my first SHL playoff experience was in S9 with the Calgary Dragons with my player, in this playoffs i just remember winning the Challenge Cup, IO got traded to the Dragons at the trade deadline I think from the chaotic Edmonton Comets.

40 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I hardly remember that first playoff series. I know it was with St Louis in the SMJHL, but the first one I ever experienced was with Winnipeg. I was called up from STL after winning the 4SC toplay in the finals of the Challenge Cup, which we won!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

My first time making it to the playoffs was with Nevada Battleborn. We as a team were excited and determined to win. We ended up losing in the semi finals if i remember correctly.

Way, way back in season 4. There were a lot fewer teams back than in the juniors, but the passion and that incredible run as well as heart breaking finish will never be forgotten. We made the playoffs and the team went on beast mode, cruised through the first round. Bounced our second (western championship) round opponents in 5 games. We came into the championship on a high and figured we would role the east Champs. We played well leading to game 7 of the SMJHL championship game. But lost a heart breaker in the end. It was a bitter way to finish my junior career, back in the day we only got to play one junior season, but an incredible experience nonetheless.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride