Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

the teammate who wins the most card/board/other games when we are on road trips is Spack Jarrow @High Stick King because he uses ChatGPT to run test sims of all of the card games and board games we play. the best part is when people think I am actually serious when I say this.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Sconnie is almost unbeaten in Go Fish, where Brick is the same way in Monopoly. The bastard always seems to land on Boardwalk and Park Place on the first pass.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

For hamilton steelhawks the best at board or card games is probably either me, because my player is like 40 years old and everyone else is like 20, or rotti because he's big brain

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

It definitely is Phillipe-Eko Eel, not because he is the best board game player, but because he's like the son or whatever the relation is to our GM @hotdog and if we beat him he tries to get us off the team. You better lose if trouble with management is the alternative.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

It has to be Emilia Bergman since she is simply at that stage of live now where playing board games is a daily occurence since she is so close to retirement

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I’m pretty good at board games honestly. There is a game called Reign, a lot like Hunger Games where you take away parts of the board every several turns. I’m really good at having my opponents take each other out before I attack.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

We lost our card shark to a call up this season. Classic Cale Salad being good at everything he does both on the ice and off. He used to rake us everyday. Now Bergeron has taken over but he’s not on Cale’s level.

[Image: Sugars2.png]

Mit Wobet wins all the time at any game we play. He has robbed me of thousands of dollars playing poker. This guy is an odds genius, he never loses at any game.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

It's me. I win the most and the reason is because I am the oldest player on the team and one of the oldest in the league so naturally I have the most practice.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Edward Elric definitely wins the most card games and the board games on road trips due to his height and being able to basically cheat by seeing the faces of the cards when they arent properly placed

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

When it comes to pokers nobody has a better poker face than Walt "Clyde" Fraser. He lies so much it is possible to tell when lying about his card.

Words ~29

@Slappydoodle

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Being a team out of Las Vegas, everyone on the Nevada Battleborn has some skill in tabletop games, but Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk stands out above them all (because he cheats, and denies doing so constantly).

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I would have to say Jones with the mosts, hes an intelligent guy and picks up any game we play quite fast which often gives him the early advantage on getting some wins.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

IT'S ME BECAUSE I PLAY THE FUCK OUT OF BOARD GAMES HOLY SHIT EVERY DAMN DAY AT LEAST ONE LET'S GO SPIRIT ISLAND IS THE BEST HELL YEAH

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My teamates @blakec1414 is the king of board games on the road. We cannot play chess with them because they plan their moves at least 3 turns ahead and no one else can compute that much in advance. We play simple games like poker instead.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]