Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

The best part of any sim league is the locker room, so this season, tell me about your teammates!
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates wins the most board games / card games on those long road trips? Who is it and what makes them so good?

25 words minimum!

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

This PT will close Sunday, April 2nd at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Code:
Tell me which of your teammates wins the most board games / card games on those long road trips? Who is it and what makes them so good?

I would say that Corey, Matty, Schwarz and Pengu would win the most since they play a lot of board games I believe! They all play dungeons & dragons so I would assume that would carry over to these games. 

(40 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I think Puddles would likely win most card games on the bus. I don't know about everyone else, but ducks have really good poker faces.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

For the Vancouver Whalers this would definitely be Wednesday Addams! She has a pretty good poker face and is overall just ruthless when it comes to game and cards!

Code:
29 words

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

Hodor can be surprisingly good at card games. It's hard for other to tell bluffing from being genuine when one's entire vocabulary consists of a single word.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Captain Kvalheim is the master at the card table. Always quiet but he almost always has it. While the others are yapping he's completely focused on winning.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

This is a tough one but I am going to take a crack at separating card games and board games here. On Kelowna I think that @MikeLiut is going to be a sneaky board game killer while @Theseajebus is going to a snake with his card games. Can't confirm because we are still in preseason but once we get on those bus drives I will keep everyone posted.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2023, 09:24 PM by luke. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would say taht I am the best board game master to ever live. No one else can beat me in Settlers of Catan or Ticket to ride, or even Carasanna. I think thats how you spell it. NO one else can ever come close to the skill elevel. thats the fact

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I feel like Ben Jammin @JamesT would probably win the most board games / card games on those long road trips in terms of players for the Chicago Syndicate. He is always so quick to find answers to people’s questions and is super resourceful which translates over to card and board games.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

@Eggcracker9 probably wins the most card games on the bus rides. Probably cause I don’t have a poker face. The real question is, who’s playing board games on the bus. Bold
Move.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

As a SHL send-down I haven't gotten a chance to play many card or board games with the Toronto Northstars yet. However, in the Malamutes team I would say Sydney Shaw wins the most board games as she knows all the rules and loopholes to win in whatever situation. As for card games, it is always Ray Alexander or Sven Petterson that cleans house, they just have a way with numbers and probability, they be some smart guys. 

80 Words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I would say that in Texas, Dirty Boots is kinda a threat to deal with. He's not afraid to play "dirty" and turn games in his advantage. As veterans, Kavanagh and Kvalheim are good because they know some tips.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2023, 01:56 PM by EmoLeBron.)

There may or may not be a few degenerates in the Newfoundland LR. The top cardshark last season was Rasmus Bergling, but with his departure into the SHL it is now Mit's time to shine. Where I lack MJ-like abilities on the ice, I have them on being a degenerate gambler.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

I would imagine HHH my GM probably wins the most since he hosted D&D so chances are he plays more board stuff & that means more dubs I feel. Kinda jealous if he does.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Pt pass

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)