Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

No I will not tell you that, because I'm not going to be calling my teammates nerds, but what I will tell you is.. That damn Luke GM guy, pssh, always doing something let me tell you that much, reading at his calculations and what now

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Sconnie is definitely a big book nerd. He is always reading when he's not playing games with the boys. I swear he was meant to be a teacher or something, not a hockey player. He tries to teach @Serpe x 13 how to read all the time.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

You wouldn't think that animals are that much into books, but our playing duck Puddles O'Duck is the biggest nerd you will find. They read (I'm still not sure if comprehending or not) everything they can find.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Gibbles cannot stop reading about fantasy stuff, nerd stuff, that dnd stuff, won't stop it ever, every plan ride bringing up some weird bread loaf thing or something, no clue

On plane rides, newcomer Cal Kono seems to always have his nose in a book.  The Kelowna defenseman rarely seems to enjoy partaking in group activities like playing cards or chatting and simply prefers keeping to himself.  Everyone goes at their own pace though and that’s okay.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

@Caleb is definitely the nerd of the team. Constantly reading on the flights between games to learn everything he can about game tactics to help out the team. While we make fun of him for it, we also recognize that he's the reason this team is having the run it is!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Nerd? On my team? What are you trying to insinuate? Everyone on my team is a stone cold cool guy. Nooks? What even are those? Try again, nerd.

It's probably Guinness O'Bigbers though

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I’m honestly not sure if anyone on Anchorage can actually read a book not gonna lie. My best guess would be these guys barely know how to read the menu at Denny’s.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Def me and 8k reading big zoo books everyday cuz holy fucj animals and I'm smart what you gonna do ho let's get itfucking he'll ya

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Everyone on the Patriotes is a nerd. They all exhibit a high level of intelligence, strategy, attention to detail, and discipline - all qualities that are often associated with the nerd culture.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

I have to go back to my junior and texas days playing with @Ronniewalker. Now I wouldn't call him a nerd, but he was a smart dude. He even competed on his local version of Jeopardy. A very smart and interesting guy.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I have not really gotten to know who is a bookworm in the Seattle locker room, but sve7en is pretty smart and I would assume he would read some books.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Obligatory not on my team but the biggest nerd on the SHL is definitely briedaquedec, whose player is Paul Koivu. One time the Steelhawk plane broke down and they had to share with New England and Paul Koivu was reading Einstein's Theory of Relativity the whole trip bruhhhh

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Klaes Ashford has been looking for some unorthodox ways to improve their hockey skills. On the plane, they are often reading books about chess theory. Maybe it will give them the extra step needed to become an SHL superstar.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2023, 05:05 PM by Runningman434.)

Honestly, a good chunk of the New England locker room seems like they'd enjoy a good book, so pick your poison I guess. Maybe we should start a book club for the offseason...