Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favourite moment from the previous season of Simulation Hockey League was doing all the tasks required to get TPE. I enjoy doing the written tasks.

Probably my favorite moment of last season has little to do with the sim, and more to do with how Max Carnage is coming into his own. He is a peer, and the man is hitting his stride and we all better watch out.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I will go a bit off board and say my favorite part wasn't one specifically, but the whole season where Derek Martin and Axel Kirby (@Otrebor13) started developing what can only be a legendary chemistry between a center and a winger, but ultimately that feeling boiled down to us both getting 50 points on the final day of the season. We're going places and I can't wait for us to reach unreasonable heights together!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Dork's favorite moment from last season in SHL was definitely when I finally scored some goals! Dork has had a somewhat long career already (not exactly a decorated one) and getting to actually put the puck in the net was a pretty fun thing, especially when it happened more than once!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

The favorite moment last season was when Burlok Sulfurgold hit 1000 games played as well as over 900 points in his career. Great career! amazing player and user

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

favorite momen tfrom last season has to be the cup favorite choking the finals for the thrid consecutive season. nothing is better than a great choke job in sports

my favorite moment from last season was scoring a goal in my debut for texas and then gettting an assist in my next game. I was playing very well for a good while on the early part of last season. 

40 words

I loked coming out as one of the top blocking defensemen of the league. I've played about 2 SHL seasons so far and it's cool to see something like that so quickly

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

My favorite moment of last season was the moment we were eliminated by Chicago in the playoffs. It got us out of our misery. Last season was not fun at all.

My favourite moment was the draft, as per usual the most exciting part of the season, and getting to meet new people and new team throughout the season.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

All things considered last season was fun. Breaking the Platoon goals scored record as a rookie, and winning rookie of the year was super cool. Getting first overall for colorado was a fun surprise too. IIHF gold pretty dope too. All around fantastic season

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Getting to see how well Carolina performed with having almost half a team of rookies! It makes me excited for the last two years of Filip's career in the J.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

I think for me it is a little more simple than people think, but it is the fact that I have been able to me more active and follow the league a lot more than past couple of seasons. My player is pretty much a full earner and I will hopefully be a dominant player in the next couple of seasons.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

There weren't many highlights for Levin last season, but I have to say that I'm surprised he got into a fight on the ice with Maine's Edzus Ozolins. My scrawny little Swiss, at 5 feet 10 inches and 171 pounds, battling it out with a giant measuring at 6 feet 6 inches and 231 pounds... Must've been some kind of egregious behaviour by the Latvian to have Levin jump into the fray so fearlessly!

(78 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

My favourite moment of the year wasn't as a player, but as a GM. South and I managed to take home the GMOTY award for the second year in a row after winning our second 4 Star together in a finals sweep. Pretty stellar year for Maine!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]