Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

Your task: Tell me your favorite moment from last season!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, July 30th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; if your player is S73, go do the junior tasks instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

My favorite moment last season was watching Grzegorz clutch in the playoffs. He played about as you'd expect an early call up goalie to play in the regular season, but he turned it on in the playoffs and that was good fun.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

My favorite moment from last season was when Zedward scored his first official goal! Zedward only scored 1 goal the entire season so who knows, it might be his only career goal.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

My all time favorite memory from last season is lifting the Challenge cup over my head. Putting it down, and eating my dinner out of it. There is nothing like a shiny new bowl to eat your food out of!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

My favorite moment from last season is the fact that my player sucked ass throughout the regular season, but came alive during the playoffs. Just shows how I am clutch in big games

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

my favorite memory from last season is when i pet a cat. the cat was really cute and was purring too he was a friendly guy and we became friends

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

My favourite moment from season 71 is joining the Edmonton Blizzard as co-gm and watching the GMOTY hffo wheel and deal during draft time to land our future D cornerstone, Furious Chicken.

33 words.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Making the playoffs and scoring in the playoffs was my favorite memory. This season, we just have to build on that and make memories longer to remember. I cannot wait for the season.

Words: 33

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

My favorite moment from last season was when we gave everyone in the rink free shots and the place turned into absolute pandemonium with folks falling over the bleachers and shit. When are we doing professional beer league?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Favorite moment from my last season down in the J was joining my locker room and just feeling super welcomed by everyone there. Kelowna is a really awesome place with really awesome people and I'm pumped to be there. 

39 words

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

my favorite moment from last season was when i totally punched a guy right in his stupid face and it made him shid his pants so bad that the ice girls were crying from cleaning up the ice. their efforts were futile and the game continued with another brown faceoff dot.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

The game when I got the shutout against Philadelphia in a 3-0 win. I got the first star after a 35 saves performance. Always nice to get a shutout, but even more when it's against one of the best team in the league.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

My favorite moment happened on Saturday when I finally won an international medal after missing it every season. My first player never had a chance after going IA, so it felt pretty big to come in and get some of the awards.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Maine winning the 4 star. I don't pay much attention to the J's, but poking into the old stomping grounds from time to time it was really awesome to see.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

My favourite moment from last season was in the second round of the playoffs when Chicago came back from a 3-1 series deficit against Winnipeg to force game 7. Specifically when the game was still tied late in the 3rd period and there was still a moment of hope and anticipation of winning the series.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate