Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 02:32 AM by Sizz. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dear @Aleris and @sköldpaddor,
I'm in love with you two. Don't make me choose between you, I will be devastated. Instead, let's move to a fixer upper in the countryside with a barn. We'll get some horses and we can roll around in the hay.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 03:18 AM by High Stick King. Edited 1 time in total.)

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Ace is a superb GM,
and Rashford is too!

Orchids are yellow,
daisies are white,
Arson Bot pinged me,
my poem wasn't right.

Marigolds are orange,
elms are a tree,
I now have enough words,
give me my damn TPE.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Dear GMs,

Thanks for not kicking me off the team for not really being around in the LR.  In spite of this, I am quite happy playing for the Elk and hope to lead us to success upon success.

Love,
Philippe Le Bel

I want to thank. sburbine and Patty because they have been pretty patient and really have wanted me to do well and have helped me come along in the SHL here and brought me into a great locker room

[Image: dc24.png]

Dear @Acsolap and @KaleSalad you guys are a pair of cool dudes and you try really hard for the team and you have really sweet taste in shoes and opinions and I love you.

xoxo - your secret admirer

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Dear Jess and Aleris, you guys rock and are the best gm's ever. you guys have done nothing but amazing and i would want to play on your guy's team again and again.

To my beloved GMs, thanks for making the decision to trade up for me in the draft all those seasons ago. Because of that I have a cup and have had some great personal seasons.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Dear @Ace and @RashfordU

Thank you for building the environment you have in Winnipeg. It was really hard for me to step out of my comfort zone and go somewhere that wasn't the team I'd been on for two years and spent the worst of the pandemic with, but I am very glad I took the chance because win or lose, this team is something really special, and I'm so glad I'm a part of it. Thank you for drafting me, and thanks for being my friends.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

@Fluw You are the best GM ever! Thank you for putting up with my shit. You deserve GMOTY in my heart. Lets go get that cup. GOOOO MUTES!!!! AWOOOOOO

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Thank you to both Patty and Sburb for taking a chance on this first gen player and creating a welcoming community to be a part of!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

i will never write anything of love towards ass. he stinks

kale is great though, everyone should love kale. kale should be the main gm of phi because ass stinks

All my GMs are helpful and quick to respond. Retu is the one that sticks out the most. As one of the first people in the league to ask me about my players goals and helping me with building tips.

Gabe is stinky, gabe doesn't get drinks with friends, we'd all love to fire gabe. Then there's Retu, who balances out the evil and toxicity that Gabe brings to the team.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Hotdog, I love you. I love you so much. I love your hotness and your doggyness. Golden Glutes I also love you for your gold and your glutes. I assume y'all are good GMs or something, idk I don't really follow this league.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

@Tomen
This was probably your idea, nothing like getting your players to kiss your ass. I love you you euro prick. Meet me behind the Zamboni. I’m gonna do that thing Lee taught me.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]