Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2023, 01:40 PM by Zerg. Edited 1 time in total.)

Your task: Write a love letter to your team's GM!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, August 7th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S73, do not do this task.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Dear myself, I’m pretty cool. We won a cup, finished a rebuild and now we are in the mines of getting back to winning the cup

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Dear Schwarz and Jenni,

Thank you for putting with up my silliness in the Chicago LR and for not trading me away. :Heart_eyes: :people_hugging: (If you're in the team LR you know what this means).

Much Love,
James 

(38 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Oh how fuzzy is my GM.
His fuzz is soft beyond the fluffiest border collie puppy.
The cuteness of the dog shall lead the Panther to the promised land.
@FuzzSHL the king of all that is fuzzy.
No furries allowed.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Dear Patty, thank you for letting me win my first ever cup. We both did absolutely nothing for this; you left everything to your Co (thanks Sburb btw!) and I let Tummy do all the hard work, but it was the best thing anyone ever did for me in this league (so far)  Heart  Berserkers .

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Dear @hhh81,

It's kind of cool how we both got to play for the other as GMs and players. Thanks again for being the OG Argo.

Tig

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 01:03 AM by Crazytomato. Edited 1 time in total.)

Without You our team would be nothing and I would not be here. you made us pretty good and helped me a lot with PT's

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2023, 01:55 PM by sliceruser.)

I dedicate this love letter to my SMJHL GM Sve7en,

Seven the way you make stats and spreadsheets on data is amazing and the way you have brought the discord together in deciding which one of 50 cars you've researched in depth is right for you and what color is good for such a car has been awe inspiring. Never change good sir!

What to say about my GM's, in Atlanta, Hotdog is always there, always willing to help, with builds, fantasy picks, or predictions. On the other hand in Anchorage we have Gabe, not sure how we haven't sunk yet, kidding love ya Gabe.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Reno,

Thanks for drafting my player to the Elk, even though you wouldn't do it in the 1st round. I am a little bitter, but I might get over it...maybe

Sincerely, 

soevil

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2023, 02:28 PM by Dextaria.)

Dear Ace and Rashford, I've only been in Winnipeg for a short little while. Don't plan on staying long, but I'm sure you don't want an aging defenseman anyways haha. Thanks for taking me into the team and it's been a nice revival for me now that I have some time again. Love y'all and everyone in the locker room!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Hi Moose, thanks for fostering such a great community in the Chicago LR and also for carrying us every single game in league when you play Jarvan.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Dear Capn, your players name is Dirty Boots and I think that's pretty cool, especially since our team is the Texas Renegades. I'm not sure you could find a better GM Player/Team name pairing.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Dear me,

You are awesome. Don't let the voices in your head tell you otherwise. Even better, don't let them convince you to finally trade @ItsFrenchie

That is all

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Dear @jay2233 :

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
You picked me 1st overall,
What the hell did you do?!

Against all odds, you picked a first gen,
Some would say that you messed up.
Yet you want the cup. We’ll make that happen,
With all the new rookies by your side, let’s go for the cup!

(56 words)

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]