Create Account

S73 All Star Week
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 02:45 AM by JNH. Edited 4 times in total.)

1. Milestones - 2 TPE

2a. It’s going to be the West’s top line that scores more goals and the East’s goalies should be worried. LEG is an absolute wagon on the ice and could probably outscore the East even without two stud linemates. Edmonton’s players are battle hardened from the season and ready to absolutely light up whoever the East is starting in net. After having to face Mat Smith, this is light work.

2c. I’d go with Fantobens and Karsikko. Firstly, I can’t spell that other goaltenders name so there was no way I was putting them in here. Second, I recognize Karsikko from the J, which means they’re a certified grinder and that’s exactly who you want between the pipes. Finally, Fantobens has an established SHL pedigree and that’ll take us to the next level.

2d. Bergling did not make the SHL all star team but I firmly believe that he should have. Sure, he didn’t score many point. Yes, he wasn’t a positive impact while on the ice. No, he didn’t drive play for the team either. But he does have heart and that’s what every winning team needs. That all star game is going to be heartless if they don’t vote in Bergling as the last man in. He will try harder than anyone has tried in an all star game.

4. I’m going to have to agree with the lovely Tesla below me and say that MatSmith Soderberg-Tremblay should be playing with Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson. Firstly, they have two of the longest names in the league so it simply seems like fate that they should end up on the same line together. Second, MSST and his agent have been lifelong members of the Syndicate family. I don’t see a world in which he leaves Chicago, and I’d be surprised to see LEG in a Chicago uniform in the near future so this might be their only opportunity to play together. The league might only get this one chance to see two of the games top scorers together - ala Crosby and Ovechkin or McDavid and Matthews so it just seems right. Finall, they’re friends off the ice so there’s a good chance that they have some chemistry and will come out flying off the bat. Good news for their all star team.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones +1 TPE

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)

A. My purely theoretical for the sake of this point task money would be on the line of the West due in part to the fact that it is where my own player would play if they were good enough to be eligible, but mostly because it is the only one of the lines with a player whose name I recognize. Combine that with my faith in Ekholm-Gunnarsson and I trust that they will win me this purely theoretical bet. Mostly because whether they do or not I will never know.

Code:
Word Count: 90

B. See this is an area where I am quite confident the similarity between sports benefits me in saying that I would absolutely keep them playing together. The difference that having actual history of passing to one another can do based on my experiences watching gridiron football suggests that it is too valuable a thing to throw away here. Additionally given how much offensive lines tend to punch above their weight class if provided a significant amount of consistency has me quite confident that the chemistry here is worth keeping the duos together. Also just cause it keeps coming to mind that one teammate of the Generation of Miracles player who could launch three pointers who paired up with him was able to perfectly pass it so the guy could immediately shoot a three pointer is something that requires absurd chemistry making me more in favor of keeping them together.

Code:
Word Count: 149

C. Well I am incredibly tempted to say Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz because Brzęczyszczykiewicz would be a ridiculously high scoring word in either Scrabble or Words With Friends and it is also the longest of the names presented which I would think is a good thing for a goalie cause the longer the name tag the harder it is to pass around said name tag. Given that however I have to go with the pairing of Fantobens and Karsikko whose names are much closer in length and are both twice as long as poor Time. Does this logic work okay? I sure hope so!

Code:
Word Count: 102

D. Well I actually looked at the index for a bit checking to see if Dave got any milestones and given that fact I can confidently say there is a powerful fact that he brings to the table that no other player in the league can. That fact? According to my search of the index he is the only player named Dave. You might be thinking 'what does that have to do with this at all' and you would be right! However it does mean that if he is on the team you can more readily make Hal 9000 jokes by quoting to him as his name aligns with another character. Not a great reason, but the best I can give for why my player deserves to be in the game.

Code:
Word Count: 130

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Go Team! (150 words min.)

Which player(s) should your teammate in the all star game be on a line or pairing with? Why? Is it because the all-stars you chose are similar to the ones they play with on your team, or different? What combination will really unlock your teammate's game? (If you are the only player on your team who made the all star list so far, write this task about your team's candidate for last man in!)

I am going to argue that my sadly now former teammate Matsmith Söderberg-Tremblay should get at least some playing time with Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson as I do believe that their sort of shared mentor should allow them to truly unlock one another's potential. I admit I may not have the lore exactly right here as I admit I am writing this on less sleep than I would like to have and after having been up too long as well due to reasons outside my control. All that said though the two of them have demonstrated a friendship from what I have seen that should allow them to work together regardless, however especially if I am right in that one of Matsmith's fathers is Lias' mentor in the hockey world as if so they should be able to synchronize far better by virtue of that connection. Similar to how I have designed a dream team in the past by limiting myself to players who played for the various members of the coaching staff to guarantee that they would be able to successfully interact with one another and better be able to optimize based on their various skill sets.

Code:
Word Count: 196

1+4+3=8 TPE please and thank you
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 02:32 PM by vbottas17. Edited 3 times in total.)

Alexi Piastri Monarchs (+8 TPE)

S73 Milestones (+3 TPE): https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3441475

2. Grab Bag (+2 TPE)

C. If I were coaching the all-star team, I would actually break up the dynamic pairings that play together in the SHL. This is an exhibition event, I want to make sure that everybody is playing loose, and not focusing on playing structured hockey. This also gives these players an opportunity to enjoy themselves and play with other players that they have never had the chance to play with before.

D. Yeah Alexi Piastri got snubbed, oh well, it happens. Piastri has been lucky enough to receive a number of awards and recognition over his short career and will use the snub as motivation to only get better and leave the committee no choice but to include him on next year's team. Piastri did have an excellent season.. 34 goals, 83 points, 140 hits.. still, he knows that he can do better and will look to make a bigger for the Monarchs next season. The real award that he's after is the Challenge Cup.

3. Teammate All-Star (+3 TPE)

It was great to see my teammate Meta Knight make the all-star team. Knight has centered Alexi Piastri's line for his entire SHL career do far. Knight is an excellent all around player who really started to show people what they could do in season number five. Piastri and Knight have developed excellent chemistry over the past 4 seasons, and along with Luca Pane, form one of the most dangerous lines in the entire SHL. Knight is only getting better and I don't think that surpassing the 50 goal plateau again is an unrealistic expectation. Knights overall play is a big reason that the Minnesota Monarchs have started to turn things around and become a force to be reckoned with in the Western Conference. The Monarchs have a ton of excellent young players who are just starting to make an impact with the team. Players like Knight are key to help younger players develop and gives the Monarchs a true superstar type player that they can lean on in important situations.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 01:30 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 2 times in total.)

3. Johhny wagnersveon is the best and makes teams that have stars with many alls because he is the goat of tampa and takes 7 pleayers with him to the ocean to find a way to get better at skating while dreaming in the clouds because bowser stole his coins like a jerk because john has the best slap shot within the pharmacetuical industry like where wolves eat there eggs because milk was never an option for breakfast and thats while you have only 7 minutes to get ready for school and brush your teeth without having this supporting cast how could anyone become such a top tier teacher in social studies like johnny is all star and hes legit goat of team and only option on powerplay 1 keep grinding dog your the bestsst to ever do it without you we would have to take a long time driving to the beach so come along and get to the feast without me

5. Trella needs to be in the allstar game because bro pets so many stray cats that without him the little purr purrs would starve from lack of oets like whos gonna boop you if trellas not around to boop back these poor babys could never even have a xmas without the goat cuz like lets do our best to remember that these babys need some type of all star to believe in and thats y trella should be in the biggest game of the centruys and also get a new car and mvp in his closet because withojt that were would the kittys sleep at night they love trophy cases and snacks like potatoe chips you guys need to recognize that banna bread cant be made without kitty love and the more u experiance the kitty love the more all stars you get because without it your just a sucker so with that said lets try to make our friends become one for all and all for one

2d
I should have made the gane becuase primetime 99 is the goat fam like who else be killing it like your boy who else just gets meat tricks who else is always crashing the net to be a monster like bro never stops eating ever so please believe i need this spot without me who else could eber stand between me and the holy trinity.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

1. Milestones +3
Milestones

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3441483 +1

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words
Quote:a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
Ivan Lacksamus is arguably the top dog here, as he was quite easily the best player in the league this season and last. But I think the overall trio of Winter, SZ, and LEG trumps the East line. LEG and Winter have been consistent top 5 players for a long time and I just think the Winter and SZ outclass Hinata and Svoboda.

Quote:b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
I guess it depends how serious the all-star game is taken, what's the ASG lore in the SHL? Is it a serious competition, or a social event? If it's a social, fun event, I split them up. Let them have fun with a new partner and get to know other people. If this is taken seriously and you're going all out to win, you definitely keep them together for chemistry and familiarity sake.

Quote:.Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!
Both tandems had superb years in all honesty and are really balancved. Time and Karsikko the clear candidates for goalies of the year. Fantobens and Brzęczyszczykiewicz both had great years as well. Since it's so close to call, I'll go with my Western boys since I play in the west (and also because I played for both LAP and EDM in the past).

Quote:d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)
Honestly I can't really make much of an argument for Noel to have made the all-star game this season. He had a pretty average season on what was a top team. If I HAD to make an argument for myself, I would say he brings solid leadership, two-way game and smart overall play. But really, statistically, there is absolutely no case for Noel to have made it.

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
My teammates who made the squad this season are Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson, Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger. I think they were all obvious choices to make the all star game this season. Lias has been an unstoppable force for four seasons straight now, the backbone of Winnipeg's offense over that time. Not to mention they're a spectacular teammate to have in the lockerroom. And then O'Neil and Kinsinger on the other hand are the backbone of our defense. They've been a super steady pairing for some time now as well, and constantly tilt the ice when they're out there. They're both great in the locker room as well, with O'Neil being one of the teams captains, and Kinsinger being a lead by example, respected veteran. I think all three players will have an excellent all star game and show the kind of impact they can have on a team and why they have been such a huge part of Winnipeg's success.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

1: Milestones 3TPE
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3441495
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 02:15 PM by hewasajazzman.)

1. Milestones
3 TPE
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 02:31 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 7 times in total.)

Code:

+2

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West, Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top lines do you think will score more this ASG?
b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?
c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get minutes!

A. The combination of Lacksamus, Svoboda, Koivu would be the top line of the all star game. Lacksamus is the undisputed best player in the league. Svoboda is the perfect ying to his yang. Together the two have dominated the league. Throwing the Forge sniper Ricky Koivu into the mix would be a deadly trio.

B. When it comes to the all star game, I'm a big proponent of splitting up teammates. The fans can watch their top players on the same lines every other night. The all star game is a time for fun and fantasy lines to show how the top players can all interact with each other.

C. When it comes to the goalie tandem I would feel most comfortable with Fantobens and Karsikko. Both of these net minders have been stalwarts of the East. They carry most of the load for their teams. Karsikko got 40 wins on the season. Fantobens has been a cup winner and all star for the past few seasons.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)

Argue for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference!

The last player in for the East should have been Outdoor Truck. The Big guy from Finland put up an impressive 112 points this past season. That was only one less than his teammate Petr Svoboda who go on to the all star roster. He also lead the team in hits with 159 and finishes 2nd in plus minus rating with a +53. He put performed other players who made the all star roster and it wasn't even close. It was a tremendous snub to not include him in the original roster. He scored 30 more points than Erik Bergmark who got on the roster. I'm not sure how that is even possible a player that much more dominant did not get a spot. He was a major asset to the cup contending team. Not only that Outdoor Truck was a top 10 fantasy player this past season. With accolades like that he better at least be the last player in.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

PT pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Code:
2 TPE Milestones

Code:
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)

a. I think that the eastern conference's top line in the all star game will score more this year purely because Shoyo Hinata is so good. Just an absolute monster of a player who can pot goals in his sleep. He'll carry that line himself. Shoyo could go out there by himself and still end the night as the leading scorer. (60 words)

b. If I were coaching the all star game I would keep the pairs together and not choose to mix them up. I'm a competitive person and as a coach my aim would always be to win no matter what the circumstances are so I would keep that chemistry together and go for the win by playing them together. (58 words)

c. I'm going opposite this time and heading to the west because I believe in Justin Time as a cup winning goalie, but I would especially love to play in front of Brzęczyszczykiewicz. Brzęczyszczykiewicz is crazy in net and doesn't let anything in. Complete brick wall back there made up of all the characters in his name. (56 words)

Code:
8. Written, 3 TPE, Lazy Reaction Content (150 words min.)

The Last Men In are now decided and the rosters are finalized. Who was a good pick? Who got snubbed?

Now I'm here to tell you today that Reed Kobo, superstar forward from the Los Angeles Panthers hockey franchise was a deserved winner of the last man in vote for this year's Simulation Hockey League all star game. He's a real star of the game and would've been an absolute snub if he didn't make it. Potting 90 points is nothing to sneeze at and he showed off a power forward style of play this year. Real lunch pail, hard working, brings the intangibles type of superstar that should absolutely be celebrated by the league. Conversely Binko Koivu is a huge snub for many of the same reasons @goldenglutes. 105 points and a real two way game Binko tried hard this year and showed that he too is a big star in the SHL. Binko loves the game and deserves to be showing off his craft on the big stage aka the all star game that a lot of people watch.
(160 words)

8/8

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics
related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE.
Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. The presumable top forward line of both conference teams this season
is two teammates plus one from a division rival. For the East, Lacksamus
and Svoboda of New England will have their line completed by either
Shoyo Hinata of Atlanta or Ricky Koivu of Philadelphia. In the West,
Edmonton's Winter and Surkhi-Ze'ev teaming up with an old nemesis in
Ekholm-Gunnarsson gives me the shivers as a goalie. Which of these top
lines do you think will score more this ASG?

b. Both conferences also have two pairs each that played together all
season. The East has the top pairings of the Wolfpack and Forge, while
the West has those of Edmonton and Winnipeg. If you were coaching these
games, would you keep those pairs together, or would you mix them up?

c. Goalie picks were intersting this year; only one cup finalist will
suit up for this allstar game. Which goalie tandem - Time and
Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Fantobens and Karsikko, would you pick to play in
front of? Remember that in the All Star Game, the backup will get
minutes!

d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should
you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game,
argue for one of your teammates instead!)
a. I'd probably go with the Edmonton group just because of my prior ties to the organization with my last player, Leon Athanasios. I was embraced with open arms in their organization and I like HFFO as a GM as well. Despite having Hinata and Svoboda on my fantasy team in the past (I've never won), I think my loyalty will stick with the team I once called home as I hope their rebuild ends in success.
b. What does this question even mean...? How are two teams playing together all season. Are we talking about defense pairings? Teammates that are going to be playing together in the all-star game? I think I'm just not understanding it, but I'll interpret it as the top pairings for all 4 of those teams are going to the all-star game together. I'll just stick with the West because of my Edmonton support.
c. I'll go with Fantobens and Karsikko just because I don't want to spell the name of the goalie on the other side that isn't named Time. I have 0 clue what their stats are, but I presume they're good goalies if they've made it to this point. Hope they get an even split for the early games and then the hot goalie, or the goalie that's playing better gets more of the time.
d. I don't think I should have made the all-star game at all considering I was in the J last season. I did make the J's all-star game which is nice, good to get some recognition and merit trophy from the league. I'd probably just give a general shoutout to everyone on Calgary from last season and say any of them should have gone beyond Sophie who I think did make it.

1. Milestone - 3 TPE
link

Code:
Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)

Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they,
why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do
you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made
the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the
only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write
about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
I'm pretty sure Sophie Bordeleau made the all star game. I don't know much about her stats so I guess I'll have to look. Ok 30 goals, 58 assists, 88 points in 66 games which is pretty solid. -21 rating is pretty oof, but she was on a hardcore rebuilding team. Really the only decent player on the team I'd guess, with everyone else either very young or inactive. But She had a good shooting percent at 14%, logged a massive 23+ minutes time on ice each game. Lot of turnovers though which wasn't optimal, but I could blame it on the tteam itself. Great on faceoffs, winning 53.6% of her draws. Not many hits or blocked shots, is she kind of a diva?? Maybe we'll have to pull up that narrative. With just a few seasons left on her career, I'm sure Sophie is grateful for the chance to play in an All Star game. I expect her to be able to pull out another appearance or two, but you never really know what the future holds. Maybe with some rookies coming up with promise, she'll be able to go back again - we'll have to do our best to get her to the game again.

HO pass

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

1. Milestones.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3441570

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag.
a. As a whole the Edmonton Blizzard have proven to be an offensive powerhouse this season, ultimately winning the Challenge Cup. Look for them to also nab a fair amount of goals in this game willed with star power. Gunnarsson is also very scary in general and should even shore up the physicality.

b. I think the idea to keep them together is an absolute no brainer. Chemistry is a HUGE factor in the ease with which a team plays and having your D pairs be working together strongly is a massive boost to chances of success at both ends of the ice. I know its not a fun answer but still.

Code:
Words: 50+ each

3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One.
The Winnipeg Aurora had two players make the ALL Star game on Defense: Christian Kinsinger and Jay O'Neil. I don't think that getting two of our defense men on the all star game is any surprise. These two players are elite in their own end. Nothing ever gets by these two, and they are a big reason why Winnipeg was able to win games this season. Also, they have incredible chemistry on the ice, which enables them to peform at their absolute best game in and game out. When you can trust where your teammate is going to be at all times, you are free to take chances and get creative with what you want to do on ice. I think that this freedom enabled both players To perform at their absolute best every game, and the league will have the opportunity to see them both perform at this seasons all star game. We are definitely lucky to have these two on our roster

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

milestones +3tpe

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]