Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

It’s Minamino reading the FHM manual. He may be out of the SHL management game but the quest for knowledge never sleeps and neither does Ryuuji in the plane for that reason

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

it has to be edward elric, he is such a nerd it is actually unbelievable, but that is a good quality for him as it makes him very very smart

30 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I'm definitely the guy with my nose in the book and honestly I'm reading anything. I finished the Expanse series recently and I'm currently reading a book called 'The Twelve,' a sequel to 'The Passage.' It's kind of a vampire apocalypse story, so not your usual zombie thing. It's a fun read so far.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Hale is definitely the team's bookworm. He doesn't even lift his head from the damned thing. The book he is currently reading is called "How to win MVP in SHL".

Well, we actually have a few guys on the team who like to read during flights. But the biggest bookworm on the team is definitely my teammate, DAD. He's always got his nose buried in a book, even when we're all hanging out and having fun.

Last time I saw him reading, he was diving into a science fiction novel, something about space exploration and alien civilizations.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

jolmi koivu is the biggest nerd i have ever seen. hes always going uh actually and then saying something so nerd its so silly hes such a nerd.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Julian Flörsch definitively sound like someone who like to read, probably some ancient history stuff. I'd have say Collin Gibbles too but he prob can't read in the plane anymore due to his age

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Tiberius Kane. He reads the art of war every single plane ride. I am very afraid he's going to one day use this knowledge to destroy us.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Some men study for a degree, Janis Lux studies defenses, but when he scores, no one worth his salt is shoving him in a locker.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Jimmy Wagner would not know who else is a book worm, he can not get his nose out of his own book "Being Hot and Playing Hockey"

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Fitted is always reading picture books. It makes sense since nobody is sure he even knows how to read at this point since his agent did all the contract work necessary for signing to the team.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

@Zombiewolf is the one who is always balls deep in the books, and it is always the same book. He reads it front to back pretty much weekly. That book in question? the kama sutra. He has mastered the art of kama sutra, let me tell you from experience. He once gave me a big o while hanging upside down from the ceiling. it was incredible.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Everyone on the team is a reader, except for Svoboda. He doesn't have time for reading. Instead he just imagines playing hockey in his head for the entire flight

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

that would be tig because tig is a nerd. tig used to not be a nerd when he was the GM but now that he is not the GM I can call him a nerd kekwpoint

wc: 36

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

The biggest nerd on the Forge right now is this new rookie Cale Salad. He is trying to become the greatest player in forge history so he is always reading up on playbooks and strategies. What a nerd.

Code:
38 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]