Create Account

S70 PT #4: Mano a Mano

Brick has been extremely satisfied with his career and his development. In the minors, Wall had a rocky start, never having that breakout season he desired, but nonetheless made it the SMJHL Finals with the Grizzlies, although they came up short. In his majors career, Wall has amassed multiple All-Star team recognitions, All-Team recognitions, as well as winning the John McBride Award for best goaltender on two occasions. But even with all of the personal achievements, Wall is still only focused on winning a championship. Aside from his singular team achievement with the British Isles winning Gold in the WJC, Wall has never reached the pinnacle with any team. Brick hopes this will finally be the season for himself and the Patriotes. If Wall could do anything differently, he might have never made the switch to goalie. Wall actually started off his early hockey career as a defenseman, but switched to goalie in his early teens. There's no way of knowing if Brick would have had the skill as a skater and a defenseman to make it as far in his career as he has as a goalie, but it's always something that sits in the back of his mind.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Rikaad Metzller is overall happy with his development in juniors. He has slowly worked his way up the knights defensive pairings and now gets top line minutes in all situations. Rikaad feels his game has begun to round out as his 3rd year of juniors is about to head to the playoffs. Defensively, he is extremely sound earning himself a spot on the all defense all star team, but still is able to contribute offensively with a little more than 30 points on the year. He broke his own team record in shot blocking this year despite taking a more well rounded role on the team.

Rikaad is extremely excited to coni the his development offensively. He believes his defense is near its peak for juniors but wants to focus on what got him drafted in the first place, his puck moving abilities. He sees himself as a future power play quarter back for the monarch’s but knows he has a lot of development to go offensively before that happens

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

PT Pass Simmer

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I would say that John Brown is relatively complacent with the way his development is going. He started off incredibly strong and has since made sure to try to keep up with the drive that got him going at the start. John Brown really enjoys doing whatever he can to make sure that he's earning as much as possible. After all without any TPE you can't improve so that means he's willing to do whatever is necessary. Gotta get all of the TPE when possible. Yeah he's missed out on some fantasy TPE but that's because Fantasy TPE is fucking stupid and should be abolished. But hey in other news over all TPE is pretty good for John Brown which means he's pretty good on development. Now to keep that up after he makes the jump to the SHL next year, however that turns out. Who knows! Gotta keep trying and make the best of it no matter what

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Written Task: Tell me about your player's thoughts on their career and development as a player. Are they comfortable with how their development has gone, or do they think they could've been better at certain aspects of the game if they had a chance to do it all over again? What would you do differently? What would you not do differently? (150+ words)

Paul Koivu is at pretty much the peak of his career, playing for the New England Wolfpack. This was his last season before starting to regress, and it also happens to be Paul's best season of his entire career in the simulation hockey league. He finally scored over 100 points, and ended up being one of the best forwards in the entire league. He did not quite end up being the league most valuable player, but he still left somewhat of a mark up until now, so it would be hard for Paul to have developed any better. Of course he could have more points right now, but it is not something entirely within his own control. So realistically Paul would probably do all that he did since the start of his career the same way, anyways things do not always go your way in this field and if he restarted the chances would be very big that he would have a worst career than what he has now.

169 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Player prompt

While Edžus Ozolins’ career started slowly due to a lack of motivation from the player, he has improved a lot. Being scratched for most of the playoffs in his first SMJHL playoffs made him realize he couldn’t just sit there and do nothing, he would have to earn his spot like everyone else. And so he did, training hard in the offseason to get a spot in Maine’s lineup. His development went pretty well, as he got an okay 30 points on the 3rd line while being solid defensively. Ozolins did not think it was enough though. He worked hard in the second offseason, and had an impressive 85 points season, indicating a development that went very well. As a user, while the first few seasons were a bit disappointing with me missing some TPE, this last season has been amazing as I think I max earned *so far*. Overall, I’m very excited for my last junior season and I cannot wait to have an uncapped build for Ozolins in 2 years!

172 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

ISFL affiliate PT

Code:
Written Task:  Tell me about your player's thoughts on their career and development as a player. Are they comfortable with how their development has gone, or do they think they could've been better at certain aspects of the game if they had a chance to do it all over again? What would you do differently? What would you not do differently? (150+ words)

This is Aksel's peak season. He's watched his fellow draftees grow and they're all doing very well. On Winnipeg, Nova Montagne and Mikko Rashford are excelling in the leaderboards, as is cup winner Shoyo Hinata. For Aksel in particular, he tries not to compare himself to his peers as much - it's difficult and he always gets sad for like an hour afterwards before he just texts whoever's doing well and they send little gifs back and forth. Aksel's proud of himself and his career so far, he's remained steady if not show-stopping, and can feel how his years have molded his play and made him both wiser and a little more careful. He's looking forward to watching the next generation, has kept his eye on the minors and tries to go to games when he can, and is looking forward to a few years from now when he'll be a solid veteran player.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

CREATIVE PROMPT: I had finally had enough with the Assistant Manager Jay O'Neil. He kept complaining to the media and calling me into his office for my physical play. Saying all my penalties are costing the team and I am not a team player, telling me fighting is useless in hockey and that I need to adapt or pack my bags. I stormed Into his office after his season close out press conference for bashing me again. I kicked his door open and asked told him I was tired of his disparaging comments. I am a point per game player and I helped this team win the division championship. He got mad that I broke his door and told me to knock next time. That's when I flicked my cigarette at his cheap suit and grabbed him by the collar. I pulled him towards me then grabbed his frail body and body slammed him theough his Ikea desk. I told him to tell me Dighton was useless again, but all he could do was cough up blood and cry.

W:180

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Player Prompt:

All things considered looking way back to when Minamino was just a wee young little rookie in the SMJHL, things have turned out much better than expected. Initially his game had the highlights of his physical prowess coupled with an offensive flair for distributing the puck and utilized the two together in a way that was unique to the sport at the time.

However as the game progressed to a much heavier style after all, being the physical playmaker was simply becoming a perimeter style and instead Minamino transformed his game to instead become more dangerous to the goalie directly. His former league record breaking 60 goal season almost appeared like a fluke for a player that had more assists than goals for the first several seasons in his SHL career. However he remained a fairly prolific scorer, reaching the top 15 goal scorers in SHL history, and the third highest active player.
All in all, not bad at all.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

This deep into the career, Jimmy Wagner is content but still driven. His prime days were spent delivering championship trophies to Los Angeles after a multi-decade drought, and one of the league's newest teams in Seattle, and while he lacks the individual accolades it is still shaping up to be a Hall of Fame career. Going back, there is not much to change, maybe some teammate relationships could have gone better, and maybe the scoring peak could have been longer, but Wagner was also unlucky to have been born when he was as the league and sport were going through massive changes. The biggest changes to shorten player longevity came as Wagner was at his peak and his speed was not properly utilized until he was starting to slow down. Being born earlier or later would have been the best change he could have made, but as far as players from his era he is one of the greats.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

PBE Affiliate

Player Prompt - Written Task

The season over, Hoang has had a bit of time to review just how the season has gone, for him and for the team at large. Although the Monarchs did not win as many games as he might have hoped, the rookie was able to contribute to the team's successes, scoring over 20 goals and 46 points overall. The Monarchs did clinch a spot in the playoffs, where they will face off against their regular-season boogeyman, the Winnipeg Aurora. Though a daunting task, the team is confident that they can pull through and give the SHL a run for their money. Just as in the regular season, Hoang will be a key part of the success or the defeat of the Monarchs in the playoffs, and that's what Hoang is taking away from his first SHL season - that he fills a role and does it well.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Jolmi Koivu has had a very rocky start to his career, he currently has the 4th most points in Colorado Raptors history with 245 points. His first season on the Raptors started pretty slow, only scoring 12 goals and 23 assists for a total of 35 points. After that, he took a huge step in the next season scoring 60 points with 23 goals and 37 assists. After that his next two seasons were incredibly successful scoring over 70 points two seasons in a row. With all that said he had pretty high aspirations for when he inevitably got called up by the Hamilton Steelhawks in season 68. His rookie season with the Steelhawks went ok, scoring 17 goals and 19 assists, with a total of 36 points. A pretty solid rookie campaign all said and done. The next season he tool another minor step forward with 16 goals and 29 assists, 10 more points than the previous season. Finally, this past season Jolmi Koivu scored 42 points in this past season, he took a small step backwards and is looking to rebound next season.
(185 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)