Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

My 1st playoff experience was my rookie year with Jakub Bruchevski and I was a bottom line Center, combine that with under performing and it wasn't very memorable. My next 3 years though I exploded in the playoffs and averaged over a point per game in the playoffs before getting called up.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

The first time I experienced the playoffs was also the only time. The Raptors made their way all the way to the finals, but tragically lost in game 7. Shadow Fenix will never forget that loss.

My first playoff experience came from my days in the J where I came in as a new little guy for the Newfoundland Berserkers. Granted I didn't play but Petrov got some valuable experience on the bench that helped him become the stud he was in the J.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Playoffs are a different breed for sure. The hype around the underdogs winning, the live sims, even the LR gets more hyped during playoffs. Always a fun time seeing who the FHM gods decide is the best team.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

I can't really remember my first playoff experience, but I do remember the year ATL won and my player scoring clutch goals at big moments, and it was super cool.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Oof that was a long time ago, it was with Colorado and we felt pretty confident to make a good run. I don't remember if we actually won a round or not but we didn't win the cup for sure

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

My first season in the league was pretty magical as part of the Season 56 Vancouver Whalers team that on the SMJHL championship. Unfortunately haven’t had as much success since, but there’s always next year.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Carolina made playoffs my first 2 seasons in the Js. I do not remember much besides getting a solid 6 points both times and pure sadness getting knocked out. But that when I created enemies of those who did better than me

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The first time i experienced the playoffs was in the SMJHL with the Vancouver Whalers. we had a great team but fell short of the championship. hopefully we will in Baltimore Platoon

Mu first season with the Scarecrows, we had a great team but fell short losing in game 7 I believe. It was fun and everyone was super into each sim.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Dude that was legit like 11 years ago. I have no idea how I felt but I’m sure I was super excited to get into this wild ass league.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am honestly not sure when I first made it to the playoffs. I had to look it up, but it was my first season in the juniors for Carolina in Season 57. We lost in the first round in five games.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

The first time i really experienced the playoffs in the SHL was as a Rookie in buffalo. Coming off a win just a few seasons before in Detroit, Nash was definitely ready to rock this time around. Couldn't have been prouder to finally win a cup in buffalo in my rookie season there.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 10:34 PM by Pyro182.)

Since I am currently heading into my first SHL playoffs we’ll go over my first J playoffs nearly a year ago. After getting into the spirit of the LR throughout the season, and doing a deep dive on who I thought would be our top rivals with the conclusion that it would be Detroit, I got my wish as Detroit was my very first playoff opponent and man, we swept em. It was beautiful and glorious and nothing else mattered for the rest of the season. Hecc the skrees Wink

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Detroit made the SMJHL playoffs in my rookie season there and it was fun.  Less memorable than Season 68 onward as it ended getting smashed in 5 games to Nevada

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs