Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

I was dragged into the league by @Steelhead77 so he was the first interaction I really had in the league and initially I hated interaction with him about although his pestering turned into a love of mine. After building and seeing improvement with my player I was hooked simple as that.

Words ~51

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

i looked back at my first few moments in the Anchorage discord after being drafted there on my first player and it looks like one of the first things I did was notice that we had Johnny Sins on the team and i thought that was pretty cool

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I remember, after creating Markus Tegeranko on a whim before being away from home for an entire weekend, how incredulous I was that I received 4 different offers for my services, even though I had just missed the SMJHL draft. I decided to choose the Lethbridge Lions as my first destination in the league, and the rest is history.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

My first SHL interaction affer creating my player was Southpaw reaching out to bring me in to Maine as a UDFA. I had a blast talking to him and signed that night. I've loved being in Maine and have considered myself lucky to have had South as my first GM ever since.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

First interaction in the league was with the S57 rookie discord. It was an interesting blend of veterans and new users. Sadly, in the only player left in the class so overall it’s quite quiet there now.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I was completely lost and had a hard time to navigate the forum. If it wasn't for incite and toe, I would have gone IA after the first week

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

My first interactions with this site was actually in the Rookie Discord Server right after I created Ryu.  It was only a couple days prior to the SMJHL Draft, so it there was a decent influx of additional new creates joining it and saying their hellos.

Quote:46 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

My first interaction with SHL users was as a UDFA being coveted my some minor’s GM. @CementHands was the first one to reach out and made me feel very welcomed. I joined his team a few days later and haven’t regretted it one bit.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

My interactions with people after creating my player were great. I met a lot of very nice people within my draft class, and the rookie mentors.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I came over from the PBE and friends there were the ones that told me to join. So a lot of it was knowing people, and then being welcomed completely by the Colorado Raptors with Jumbo.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

My first impression of the SHL was the Russia locker room. There were a few different characters in the locker room but every one was very supportive and kept me going during the beginning of my career.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

To be completely honest, I wasn't sure if the SHL was the right fit for me. But once I get into Maine's LR and started interacting with everyone I was hooked.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

I was surprised how many folks I recognized from the ISFL. But also how friendly the folks I didn't know were. When I first got to Kelowna I was welcomed wholeheartedly despite not really being a hockey guy. It was a great first experience.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

So, I originally created in the biggest class that has ever been, so the class chat was really, really active and also really, really confused. When the news of us forcing emergency expansion showed up, I thought that was super funny and it definitely served as a moment of inspiration for the many names that popped up from that draft.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Back when I first joined, I was promptly greeted by a bunch of users who are very active members of the community still. I was given a sig pretty much right away and joined the crows for a super successful dynasty of 4 star cups. I was tangentially involved in the super toxic Rush blowup of S44, but that didn't really sour anything because I was in with a good group of users already.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]