Create Account

S71 mPT#5: The Reason We're Here

Andren is pretty enthusiastic with fans he meets out in the wild. He's always happy to post for a selfie or sign a piece of clothing. He's new enough to professional hockey that it hasn't gotten annoying for him yet.

40 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Matiss loves when fans come up to him outside of team events while he is out and about doing things. He is always willing to talk with fans, take pictures and sign autographs.

Andreas is amenable and respectable when approached by fans and will stop for a photo or a quick chat, but nothing more than that as he doesn't really enjoy this attention.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2023, 08:02 PM by Bubba Tree.)

William Tree loves his fans and makes sure it is known whenever he is approached by one. He will always take time to stop and sign something or take pictures with them.

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

My player loves to meet fans of my and my team and so when we meet up I make sure to buy them a meal or whatever they're interested in buying from our team store.

My player absolutely loves the fans, he will autograph as many grimace birthday meals as he can get his hands on as per the sponsorship agreement. He's working on getting his left handed writing better so that he can autograph two things at once

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Patya love for meet fans outside of events! Patya knowing fans is only reason that Patya and team gets to play hockeys because is needing money because is business so Patya genuinely happy for meet them!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

He responds by calling the cops, since they would be breaking into his house and he's a shut-in when he's not playing hockey. Any contact with a person leaving the rink results in hissing and screaming

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

DAD always gives time to his fans, but when he’s with his family, he prefers not to respond to them as he wants to be alone with his family because he does not see them really often

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Edžus Ozolins always gladly accepts to sign anything and to greet any passionate fans, as he remembers once being a young boy, amazed by the hockey players' performances. Seeing the stars in the kids' and adults' eyes makes his day.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2023, 01:09 AM by Runningman434.)

Sean Davies will always go out of his way to interact with his fans. Their the ones who support the team, and he appreciates that. He's always down to have a quick chat or sign something, and hopes to keep that positive interaction going.

kezia is generally cordial with fans when approached because his agent and PR team tell them it's in their best interest to put on the appearance of not being an antisocial nerd who craves loneliness and undisturbed commutes from place to place. that is all.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

[Image: image.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Slip McScruff responds with much suspicion because people only approach him with trouble or questions. He starts quickly walking in the other direction and says “Sorry, you’ve got the wrong person.” In this way, Slip hasn’t signed a single autograph in 10 seasons, clearly the only reason, nothing skill based.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]