Create Account

S73 mPT#3: Sportsball

Andreas Kvalheim watches soccer, especially the Premier League where he likes to cheer on his fellow Norweigans and two of the leagues best players in Erling Haaland and Martin Odegaard.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

My player love to watch all the sports ball, specifically baseball and football. Both kinds of football. Basketball is cool too I guess go sports!

Bongo has a crippling NFL gambling addiction and loses all of his SHL bucks betting on the New York giants in prime time. Bongo despises the Kansas dity chiefs and always bets against them. That's why he's broke.

Shoyo Hinata likes to watch volleyball and baseball. His favorite baseball player is Franklin Judge Cruiser, the relief pitcher of the boise raptors in the pro baseball experience

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Billy Brooks also plays baseball! He is very into the sport and absolutely loves the game! BIlly has definitely a big love outside of hockey and that is baseball! Lets go baseball teams that LArry enjoys!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Thomas Liebold likes to watch Football. he likes to watch so he can effectively manage his fantasy football team and hopefully win his dynasty fantasy football league championship

I like to watch many sports football basketball baseball. I love to watch sports because I know so much about them and I know it’s so much more than many of my friends. It’s sad how little some of them know about sports compared to me I am

[Image: rotti.gif]

My player Theodore Svatos is an avid watcher of pickleball and it's competitive games. He's never played himself but he's confounded by people who see tennis and think, what if I make that way dumber.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

One of the fun activities that Minamino likes to do in the season is go cross country skiing. It's a much lower intensity activity but great cardio if you keep moving.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Mats Marner is a big football fan. His NFL team he has been cheering for since childhood was the Indianapolis Colts having grown up watching the great Peyton Manning ball out for the and win a Superbowl back in 2006.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Being from England I'm a pretty big fan of football; Wales has some pretty good teams including The New Saints which just won the local premiere league this previous season. I only watch other sports though.

Code:
36 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I am a huge college football fan. I grew up going to Georgia Bulldogs' games and it's somewhat of a tradition in my family.  I'm as rabid of a fan as they come - even lucky enough to go to the most recent National Championship Game!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

DuBølk does not play or watch any other sport. Some might say it's good to have variety, but they are a bunch of liars. If you eat nothing but dinosaur chicken nuggets (which is DuBølk's diet), would you complain? No, because dinosaur chicken nuggets are awesome. He applies this philosophy to his dedication to hockey.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Rowan actually really loves watching golf. Whenever Rowan isn't on the ice, you will always see him doing something golf related, whether it be him watching it on the TV, or playing it for himself out on the course.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Dominik played some soccer growing up (as well as rowing), and he’s a big fan of Manchester United. He also like Red Bull in Formula One, but he never had the chance to kart as a kid.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52