Create Account

S73 mPT#3: Sportsball
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 09:15 AM by Zerg. Edited 1 time in total.)

Your task: Does your player play or watch any sports outside of hockey? Any favorite teams in those sports?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, October 22nd at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S74, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Grzegorz also watches football, real football not Amerikanski lawyerball with more commercial break than game. Favorite team is of course MKS Cracovia, unfortunately team is of kurwa dog poop and not fun to watch.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Bayle does watch a bunch of soccer. Well, of course we call it futbol. She is a massive Tottenham Hotspur fan, so she watches every game that she can watch. She would love to go to a game in London. Maybe she will get tickets when the Spurs see this.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Blake watches all sports really, but his favorites are American football, baseball and basketball! Go Jets Mets and Knicks! It is sometimes tough rooting for those teams but he still loves them!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Alexandros has tried watching other sports in the past but none of the have managed to compare to hockey for him no matter how much he tries to partake and understand them. the only one that comes close is esports but that is hard to consider in the same vein.

Kristian Seppanen loves watching the NBA. His favourite team is the Denver Nuggets, so he was thrilled when they won the championship. Otherwise, Seppanen loves watching floor ball, volleyball, and plays a bit of chess.

Greyson Cooper watches all sports but his favorite to play is golf. He enjoys spending time at the course playing but also can have the golf channel on all day. However hockey will always be his #1

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I love watching football and basketball, I try to get as much in as I can on my off days. Some people may call me a sports junkie, I just like to think I love sports.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Kenny watches all the sports he can whenever he's got any free time, but he's partial to soccer and wrestling. Given that the city where he's from doesn't have its own pro soccer team, he's chosen to support the Vancouver Whitecaps.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Logan Webb watches quite a few other sports but primarily NFL, as he loves the strategy of the game and the hard work and dedication these guys put into their craft. He plays a ton of sports when he is not focused on hockey (mostly summertime sports) golf, soft ball, and flag football being his top favourites.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Dan loves playing Slo-Pitch Baseball in the summer. He finds it a great way to stay in shape and take out the training frustrations with a bat. As for watching sports, he follows all sports and is a fan of Toronto Blue Jays(MLB), Toronto Raptors(NBA),  and Tampa Bay Buccaneers(NFL).

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Pork Tenderloin is a fan of the contact sports. Thats the reason he chose hockey in the first place. After hockey, his second favorite sport would definitely be football.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

While Oliver Castillon does have a life and some interests outside of hockey, he's never really been interested in other sports. He doesn't have the natural understanding of football, soccer, baseball, or basketball that he does on the ice, which makes it hard for him to feel invested. He gets confused a bit, trying to figure out what's going on. Plus, diehard sports fans frankly scare him a bit.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Elena is a big fan of wrestling. She knows it's supposed to be fake but she still enjoys the whole spectacle around it. She will attend any event she can in the Minny area or when she is playing outside the city.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Boots enjoys watching Figure Skating outside of Hockey. His family has a lot of members taking part in the sport as well as kids and nieces that he enjoys watching.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]