Create Account

S73 mPT#4: Ice Ice, Baby

The entirety of the Doom Eternal soundtrack plays in Bastien's mind with emphasis on The Only Thing They Fear Is YOU which is an incredible song that gets the blood pumping!

Andreas Kvalheim is currently playing "I'm Just Ken" by Ryan Gosling because he's an old man whos a few months behind the rest of the world.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

My player has been listening to a lot of Travis Scott lately, in particular "thank god" and "my eyes" from his new album. He throws some 21 savage and Tory Lanez in there too

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

The number one song on Rasmus' playlist right now is Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. He knows a banger when he hears one and that song has been tops since it came out, and it probably won't leave anytime soon.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I would say the song stuck at the top of the playlist currently is Need a Favor by Jelly Roll. This decision is less about pregame skate pump, up music, and more about Jordan’s love of country music to keep him relaxed off the ice.

The top of Dominik’s playlist right now is Zucker by Peter Fox and Zukunft Pink also by Peter Fox. They’re excellent songs that he uses when he works out.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Currently the top song on Urtles playlist is a cover of Baby Shark but changed to Baby Turtle. written and performed by Iliket Urtles himself and his three kids: Steve, Pablo, and "Extra long name so that PT's are easier"

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

The main song in Ozolins' playlist is We Are The Champions by Queen because, like the group, the Panthers soon will be "kings" of the SHL! Go Los Angeles!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Noel has been watching season 2 of Shoresy lately, and in the season finale 'Your Man' by Joji came up that he quite liked. That's been playing in his car the last few days on the way to the rink.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I been jamming non stop to Luniz, I got 5 on It. It came on in the club one night and I been blasting it on the stereo as I drive into the TD Garden.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Patya really liking this band that is called saturdays at your place, and they am make this very catchy song called tarot cards! Patya am loving this song very much and am have to play it on repeat any time he am hearing it!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Red Kirkby is not a player that needs music to pump him up before games as he is usually jacked just from the thought of playing. However as of late he has been enjoying Bedouin Soundclash and in particular Something Lost Something found.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

A couple of different songs but right now it's Kingslayer by Bring Me the Horizon ft Babymetal. It's a great song and gets me hyped, I've been listening to alot of Bring Me the Horizon lately but Kiingslayer or Parasite Eve would be at the top.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Slaves of Fear by HEALTH has been on repeat of Jeff Goldblums spotify account for the last few weeks. The jam is just gets everyone in the room amped up and ready to play. If you don't know HEALTH, you should check them out if you dig bands like Nine Inch Nails or the Black Queen

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player