Create Account

S73 mPT#4: Ice Ice, Baby
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 07:24 PM by Cycro. Edited 1 time in total.)

Your task: What song is currently stuck at the top of your player's playlist?

25 words minimum!

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

This PT will close Sunday, October 29th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S74, go do the J task instead.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Jung Kook's Seven has been stuck in my head ever since it came out, it is a very catchy song and I can't wait for his full album to be out next week!

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

as of right now, it is a kind of old song, yet a meme song that has brought it back into fame, but Waiting For Love by Avicii has been on repeat in his airpods recently.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 07:41 PM by kahri.)

Betzee is a HUGE Swiftie!! As we all know, Betzee is a huge wiggler and she will wiggle to just about anything. BUT her favorite Taylor Swifts songs to wiggle to at the moment are  "I Can See You" and "Paris".

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Currently on my top playlist is the new Drake album "For All The Dogs". Away From Home is my jam right now and it's on repeat before I hit the ice. After the game I throw on Bahamas Promises to wind down.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Miguel listens to a lot of classic rock, but right now he's been jamming to a lot of Queen and Under Pressure has been at the top of his playlist for a bit

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Zedward has been in need of good hype music lately, but at the top of list would be NF - HOPE. great song to get him into the zone. Second would be It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. Because the festive mood is where it's at.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Sir Devoir listens to a lot of historical songs and surprisingly really likes heavy metal songs about history. So his current top of the playlist song is Night Witches by Sabaton, which is about a Russian all-female night bomber regime in World War II.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Kermit has had Barbie Girl blasting on repeat for years at this point and continues even despite Ice Spice and Nicki Minaj attempting to destroy the legacy of an all time bop earlier this year

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

People tell M'Baku Olubori, "hey, why are you still listening to that album? It's been 2 years!"

At the top of his pre-game playlist is Sun Goes Down from Lil Nas X's MONTERO. It will never be too old. Baku loves that album and that artist. He welcomes anyone who wants to fight.

Don't fight Baku.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I presume the song that comes to mind would be Looking Out by Mobile, which Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen presumably picked up back from his PS2 playing days.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Loving “Our Last Nights” cover song “Something in the Orange.” I love a good metal cover of a pop or country song. This one is a banger.

The song stuck at the top of Graj Virrok's playlist currently is STFU by Crankdat. A dubstep/edm title, it is the perfect song to get Graj ready to go on the ice and is always the last one he listens to before skating out to introductions.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Buster has been on a major Abba binge lately to pay homage to big bad daddy Mats, if it isn't Swedish, he doesn't want it.

(25 words)

Wheezing and eating.

Right now, Trey’s to song on his playlist is an oldie but a Goldie, he loves himself some Elvis Presley so his song he listen to the most is jailhouse rock.

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye