Create Account

St Louis Scarecrows Announcement

It has been my great pleasure to be in the locker room with you. Thank you for drafting me and giving me a chance in this crazy league when I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  The locker room and culture you built in St. Louis has kept me active and excited and made me feel immediately welcomed and valued. I appreciate that very much. 

I wish you nothing but success in your future ventures, and as you told me just a few days ago, Once a Crow, Always a Crow. Hope to still see you around. 

Cheers!

[Image: hudson.png]

good job

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

[Image: tumblr_n5papeDESm1rs8jbdo1_500.gif]

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Best of luck in the future, Nic.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

wow rip Nictox
You're great man

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Specters

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Thanks for being an amazing GM for Lyle in STL. Great times were had!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

You were a hell of a GM for the Crows and a huge reason why I loved being a Crow! Good luck with whatever you do next!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]