Create Account

St Louis Scarecrows Announcement

Hi SMJHL, my name is Nic.

As of today, I am announcing that I am stepping down as St Louis Scarecrows GM. I have given my all to this team since S46 and have loved every minute of it. I look at my time in St Louis as a big chapter in my SHL book. This one is closing now but another is opening. I’ll have more details on that another time.

First off, I want to thank all my Crow Bro’s. From the S43 class I was drafted with to the S53 guys I drafted. You all are wonderful people who have made my time on the site wonderful so far. Special shout out to my oldest site friend @SlashACM. Thanks for everything man.

Thank you @TML99 for naming me Co and showing me the ways. I know you’re gone now but I am so thankful for the time we had.

Thank you @JKortesi81 for being a mentor to me. I couldn’t have led the Scarecrows so well without your example.

This is a weird one, thank you Detroit Falcons (mainly Nour and Tig) for keeping the rivalry alive. Y’all played a hell of a series that was entertaining for both teams.

I guess I’ll turn this into a presser too if anyone wants to shoot questions my way.

Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises. Fuck Detroit. Scarecrows

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

*sticktap*

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

RIP.

You did great man.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

What a way to go out

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Respect. The rivalry between DET and STL is a great and fun motivating force whenever we play each other.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

_/ _/ _/

I quit because I wanted to, and you resign because why??? What is next?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

love you big dawg, STL-DET remains my favourite juniors rivalry and im glad we got to keep it alive together, excited to see what else you bring to the SHL after this chapter!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-07-2020, 04:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: What a way to go out

Edgy

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

nic why you gotta go out like dat man

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-07-2020, 05:22 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: nic why you gotta go out like dat man

Believe me, I did everything to extend this until I had another cup, but those Detroit games were 50/50.

Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]

_/_/_/

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

What is it about Vernors that makes it the best ginger ale?

Is there truth to the rumors that you're stepping down to follow a dream? Something about guitars?

Seriously though, thank you for being our GM in St. Louis. Whatever's next, you're going to be great.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

You did an amazing job with St. Louis, good luck with your next endeavour!

05-07-2020, 06:14 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: What is it about Vernors that makes it the best ginger ale?

Is there truth to the rumors that you're stepping down to follow a dream? Something about guitars?

Seriously though, thank you for being our GM in St. Louis. Whatever's next, you're going to be great.

I love Vernors. I have grown up drinking it. It can literally cure the common cold.

I am following a dream, but sadly it doesn’t involve guitars. Though irl I do have a dream to be a luthier one day.

Thanks Blitz!

How do you feel about the many papers that have been written saying that crows are extremely intelligent?

If the crows weren't scared, where would you suggest the team to relocate to to reinforce the Bravecrows?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]