Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

I'm gonna have to call out Luke again. This man brings an entire encyclopedia with him wherever he goes. I'm pretty sure he knows the league's entire history inside and out because of it.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 02:11 PM by Massive Coiler. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's me. Flusso loves psychological horror, short stories, novels, you name it. Gets so scared existentially on the plane that he fears nothing on the ice. Reading "The Jaunt" from Stephen King's Skeleton Crew and thinking "man I'm glad I play hockey."

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

The book nerd of Argonauts is WIlliam Salming himself. Currently he reads To Paradise by Hanya Yanagihara and recommends it for everyone after reading first 300 out of 900 pages.

[Image: salming.png]

The Texas Renegade Teammate with their nose in the books all the time is Magnus Liljestrom. He's always smart, well educated, well informed and always has something interesting to say or add to team conversation. They're also a great at reading cook books as they've prepared some great team meals!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I believe Melvin is a book worm as I'm always seeing them spending their free time reading a book! I think the last book they were reading was about how to take over the world as a moose. 

(38 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

The biggest bookworm on the Colorado raptors is easily Foggy Nelson. Not only is he a great hockey player and teammate, Foggy is also an aspiring lawyer. When not working on his skills on the ice he can be found with his Jose in a law book studying hard for his upcoming LSAT's.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

As a matter of fact, I am the bookworm of our team. You can find me with an audio book in my ears or a book in my hand at almost any function that doesn't require social interaction. At the current moment, I am reading Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

the nerdiest nerd in the Winnipeg Aurora bus/plane/locker room/whatever is always Mikko Rashford @RashfordU - he is always reading this one book called "HOW TO HIT NET" and it seems like he might be actually close to finishing it at this point.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I find @Bfine particularly into books on flights to the games. I'm not quite sure why, considering he needs to work on his game more since he is a bust.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Goalie Tummy Hurts has been of fire lately so no one will talk to him to mess him up. For that reason he is stuck reading books. Probably 'How to stop the puck: For Dummies"

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Feels like Deemed Inappropriate is the Falcons' nerd, what is he reading? The SMJHL rulebook of course! So he could play on the line of what is appropriate or not. Wink

Shl - = - Falcons - = - Patriotes - = - Canada - = - Shl
[Image: eqsu1WN.png]

As Obi-Wan Kenobi once said "Well, Of Course I Know Him. He's Me.", yeah, I'm always the dude reading and I'll tell you how damn hard it is to read anything on a plane full of loud hockey players. I'm reading "The Hunger Games" right now.

Code:
44 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 04:53 PM by ValorX77. Edited 1 time in total.)

If I’m going by normal books, it’s probably Atticus Hale (@the5urreal), he’s probably reading photoshop guides to improve his graphics, but if it’s manga and stuff like that, no question it’s Mu Wisconsin (@Jiggly_333).

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Toasty is a big time nerd, all he does on plane rides is watch Pokemon cartoon reruns and is constantly singing along or cursing team rocket.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I’m probably the only player of my teams that regularly read books during our travels. Right now, I’m reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I’m a big fan of fantasy and science fiction.

34 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]