Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They

Player Graphic (Bring them home)

[Image: n3kEutN.png?2]

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Hmm, I think we'll have to pull a few moves out of the Danbury Trashers playbook on this one. During our next home game we'll make their experience in the visitor dressing room one to remember. Nothing lethal, just little things to put them on edge before the big game. The first will be knocking down the pressure on the showers so there's very little flow. We'll knock down the heat on the water as well so it's a cool dribbling shower. The nearest fountain will be out of service, so they'll need to go to the far one at the other end of the facility for water. We'll replace some of the lights with dead bulbs for some nice mood lighting. Lastly we'll bump up the temperature in the dressing room and lock out the thermostat so they can't change it. A think a bunch of these small things piled up would make for a pretty rude experience for them.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

[Image: nWqI68x_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

pp

sebastien regazzoni thought the prank war was over. after all, these are the player prompts, and not some sort of never ending storyline/prank war where people keep going after each other. yet here he found himself, with his simulation hockey league franchise hamilton steelhawks (of hamilton, ontario, canada) teammates, thinking about how to prank the buffalo stampede. buffalo and hamilton have long been rivals, long before sebastien was even born, so he knew that he and his steelhawk teammates had to step up their game in order to get back at the buffalo stampede. so sebastien came up with an idea, and that is exactly what they did. they created a special bratwurst out of poop. yes, that's right. they made shitwurst. regazzoni then disguised himself as a waiter and served it to buffalo stampede general manager tomen with a little flag stuck into it (and since tomen is german, he'd he able to read the flag) which said "du bist scheisse (du nicht isst der bratwurst)".

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The game against the mice was easy. Some mice unfortunately were lost during the game and cleaned up after all was done. Most of the team hadn't lost a breath as once we had figured out their game it was really quite simple to play them. The GMs of each team began talking after the game and the coaches weren't ready to let us off the ice. Before we knew it there were huge robots stepping out onto the ice. They produced hockey sticks made of light and lasers from their hands and had large spiked shields on their shoulders. Some were missing the shoulders and had visible jets on their wrists and elbows. They started moving around the ice for something I'd call a test more than a warm up as these were robots after all and the jetted armed robots fired shots that tore through the net and into the stands and our of the rink. Our whole team could hear our goalie audibly gulp.

"We're having another game. The mice have challenged us to play their hockey robots." Said our alien coach. "We have 5 minutes to rest before you play. See the trainer and get back into position." 

We each made our way to the trainer who twisted some screws and made sure our gear was ready. Our Captain alien once again pointed to his buttons which the trainer shook his head with. They were now armed again. They'd have to be to take on these robots. Otherwise they'd soon end up like the mice from the last game. 

As we made our way back to the ice we squared up for a face off. The ref dropped the puck and our Captains hockey stick was immediately sliced in half from the laser hockey stick of the robot. The trainers immediately called him over and had a metal looking stick ready for him. A slight oversight at first but we were all going to need new sticks. Before we new it, we heard the jets and a shot was ripped towards me. I laid on the ice, not to block the shot but to avoid it. Our goalie attempted the glove save and caught it! But as he checked his glove, he found nothing but a puck shaped hole as the goal horn went off. As the goalie began screaming, the coach sent out the backup.

How was Boots going to find his way out of this one?

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I did my best to understand what that little mouse coach was saying to me after we demolished his rodent roster. From the little I could understand, he was saying that he needed me to play another exhibition match against a group of robots. I was wary at first. But the little mouse went into great detail about how the robots weren't a vengeful breed and repeated himself a dozen times that this wasn't a revenge game and that my life wasn't in danger. Of course, that only made me even more wary. But James Ward-Prowse doesn't back down from a challenge. Besides, who wants to be just the greatest hockey player on Earth. There is a whole galaxy to defeat! Therefore, I accepted the challenge and began preparing myself to play a team of calculated robots. The preparation is exceptionally different. Robots will be counting on me to do the most logical thing possible in each scenario. So I just have to do the unpredictable to get past their processors.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

[Image: S72PT4.png]

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

First prompt and firstly, get rekt mice. You stood no chance. Now onto the main subject of these robots. Now you say there is no worry about anything childish as revenge or the health/injury risks for us? Sure but we're not locked up in there with them. They're locked up in here with us. This time it will not be fucking pretty. We will hardcore fuck them up. In fact I suggest giving this group a PT asking what in the flying fuck they are going to do to try and survive this one cause now we know we are the best.

Nothing changes whatsoever. Eat, sleep, conquer, hockey, repeat. We simply just put out whatever team and we dominate now. With tiny little mice beaten and the big boys. This entire galaxy, nay, dare I say universe is fucked in this 1 sport. Isaac will lead them to a huge crushing physical dominating win. God help any team we face going forward.

[166 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The best idea is to be a player coach. I would like to think that I do that already when reno lets me, so I will continue on doing that. Who would trust a stupid little alien bot to run the team? I mean, I can go out there and score goals as well as be a coach and setup the lines and make sure that everyone is doing what they should do. Why would I do anything different? I need to make sure that the team is doing well since I know the team better than some silly little alien. So, that is the easiest decision. I do think being a player coach in this age is a little weird, but I dont think this would be a problem. I think I would still be able to go and do what I need to do at the top level whether I am just a player or a player coach, so that is the easy decision.

Words: 166

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Player Graphic  Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

Prompt 1 graphic
[Image: photostudio-1692669559833.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

PLAYER PROMPT

[Image: KA4PqLw.png]

[Image: sulov.gif]

Creative Prompt - Graphic

Max Carnage cleaning up the ice in Nevada's alternate jerseys

[Image: carnageCleaning.jpg]

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Player task:

William Salming plays in an organisation called Seattle Argonauts. It is a hockey team which plays in a five-team division. In that division Seattle battles tightly with Calgary Dragons about which team will make it to the playoffs as a last team and which team not. So, of course Seattle would prank Calgary. The prank would happen when Dragons would arrive to play in Seattle. All players in the Seattle would group together and then before Dragons' players would arrive to the rink, Seattle guys would empty the whole away locker room. They would carry away all tables, chairs, massage tables and that kind of stuff. And that would force Dragons' players to use some energy to carry them back from the back yard of the ice hall. So yeah, that would be the master plan and hopefully it would help Seattle to beat Calgary next time when they play against each other in front of the fanatic home fans in Seattle. Vamos and good night.

[Image: salming.png]

To be honest, the biggest rival to Mr Zopf is himself. Other than that I guess you could probably argue that his biggest rival is his compatriot and friend Isaac Forty-One. To prank him is no easy feat. This guy has the awareness and reflexes of a cat. You'd need to lul him into a false sense of security before springing the prank and even then... What do we even do? We could break into his office with the help of his family and glue everything onto the ceiling. So desk, cabinets, fruit etc all on the ceiling so it makes it seem like he is in an upside down world. It would be hilarious, but I do think we will all help out and fix his office as well. At the end of the day, its just a prank and Isaac is a great guy who can take a joke. So yeah we'd definitely help fix the office once we're done

162 words